X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quakinking1 View Post

It says us stock…. How would it be shipped from China?
    Sorry that I missed the US Stock in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post

Sorry that I missed the US Stock in the title.
      Oh I wasn’t attempting to be rude, if it came off that way. I didn’t know if they charged shipping that expensive from America, that’s all.

Comment

Oh I wasn’t attempting to be rude, if it came off that way. I didn’t know if they charged shipping that expensive from America, that’s all.
        Shipping to US address from Toucan NJ warehouse for a RTR tank is typically $30. You found some very good price from Toucan.

Comment

Originally posted by keilau View Post

Shipping to US address from Toucan NJ warehouse for a RTR tank is typically $30. You found some very good price from Toucan.
          Thanks! I’ve had a decent amount of downtime recently… lots of searching for tanks.

Comment

I just took my cheap rip off heng Long tank for a mud run…. I just waterproofed it, and wanted to see how well it would stand up! Well it succeeded, and afterwards I decided to spray it off with the hose. And then finally decided to upload it to the forum… Sorry for the terrible camera quality.
            Attached Files

Comment

Some more..
              Attached Files

Comment

Why do you call it cheap ripoff?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                  Why do you call it cheap ripoff?
                  It actually isn’t a heng Long Tank.. I can’t get the heng Long tank until Christmas. And also it’s because it has components that aren’t actually on the Tiger 1 tank.

Comment

​​​​​​​
                    I won it last night.

Perfect starting point for my new project for the forum winter co-op build over on RCTW.

This was a steal! $92. less than Motion for their Pro model. $70. less when you factor shipping costs.

Theres another one same spec from Toucan available till tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChef View Post

Good morning, just be aware that the Tiger you listed is Not U.S. inventory.

When I checked it out it applied $103. for shipping. So now the price is $237. and factor in how long it may take from the Far East to get to you.

Just FYI.
                      That's the issue Chef. I started paying attention to this fact after being stung by shipping costs in the past. I see HL tanks on Ebay for a lot less then from Motion, That being said, the shipping costs ups the price to more than Motion's cost. Best part, they offer free shipping and have great customer support, So, yeah, It's best to shop closer to home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris curran View Post
                        That's the issue Chef. I started paying attention to this fact after being stung by shipping costs in the past. I see HL tanks on Ebay for a lot less then from Motion, That being said, the shipping costs ups the price to more than Motion's cost. Best part, they offer free shipping and have great customer support, So, yeah, It's best to shop closer to home.
                        If you are in the US, the Toucan Hobby US store is one of the best option. You can get a HengLong Tiger 1 basic version for $115 plus tax. Shipping is about $22. It is an new factory sealed item. They also have new open box Tiger 1 for $89. They also have different tiers of upgrade version and professional version too. The all metal version is way above my budget.
                        Henglong 1/16 Plastic German Tiger I RC Tank 3818 TK7.0 Version Remote – TOUCAN RC HOBBY (toucanhobby.com)

One thing I like about Toucan is the detailed description of the RTR tank so that the buyer does not have to guess what version he is buying. Their price may not be the lowest all the time, but you know what you are buying before you pay.

Disclaimer: I do not work for nor have any connection or investment with Toucan Hobby Store.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris curran View Post

Yes. Ya just gotta pay attention to it and do the calculations. There are good deals to be had though. The Above auction that I won, Keilau turned me on to. All in shipping & tax the Tiger I was still $70 less than Motions equivalent Pro Model.

Comment

Some more..
                            Where did you get this? It looks like a perfect stand in for the T-34 Tigers from kelly's Heroes.

Comment

Working...
                            X