Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is I have Emailed Kenny in the past about tracks and gotten no response. I have bought from the Ebay store and gotten my products. So yeah, you can order direct if Kenny will respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by tank_me View Post
      Problem is I have Emailed Kenny in the past about tracks and gotten no response. I have bought from the Ebay store and gotten my products. So yeah, you can order direct if Kenny will respond to you.
      I first heard of Kenny from his large scale metal RC tank. His tracks are reputed to be very high quality. But too expensive for me.

Comment

I've always used FB Messenger to talk with him.
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

hey,was wondering what battery pack you're going with,..the stock one in my Abrams refuses to charge..seems they had an issue with it

Comment

Originally posted by kencobrajet68 View Post
            hey,was wondering what battery pack you're going with,..the stock one in my Abrams refuses to charge..seems they had an issue with it
            The Admiral 3500mAh battery is what I use, twice the capacity of the stock battery but the exact same size. MotionRC sells them as a battery upgrade: Admiral 3500mAh 2S 7.4V Li-ion Battery with XT60 Connector [ADM6024-016] Motion RC

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoastalGhost View Post

The Admiral 3500mAh battery is what I use, twice the capacity of the stock battery but the exact same size. MotionRC sells them as a battery upgrade: Admiral 3500mAh 2S 7.4V Li-ion Battery with XT60 Connector [ADM6024-016] Motion RC
              The battery compartment of the Abrams is big enough to house a 2S2P pack to get twice the run time.
              2 Cell 7.4V Li-ion 7000mAh Battery w/ Tamiya Connector from Admiral - ADM6024-015 Assembled using high quality imported Taiwanese NCR 18650 cells, this Admiral Li-ion battery is intended as an upgrade battery for Heng Long tanks and other 2s powered surface vehicles with the pre-soldered Tamiya connector. This pack's 7

The Tamiya connector is perfect if you get one of the older version Abrams. If your HL Abrams is newer and comes with the XT60 connector, you need to get an adaptor too.
              Tamiya Male to XT60 Female Adapter from BenchCraft - BCT5061-015 Features Allows you to connect a battery with an Tamiya connector to an ESC with a XT60 Connector Specifications: Length: 60mm / 6cm Wire Gauge: 14AWG Connector Type: Tamiya Male and XT60 Female

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240209_132023937.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	396856 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240209_132032708.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	396857 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240209_132015433.jpg
Views:	71