X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC TANK GUN BARREL STABILIZER

Is there any RC Tank Gun Barrel Stabilizer unit that will work with the HL TK-7.1 motherboard when barrel elevation is servo actuated?

I can think of a product that would work but I no longer know where to get one. It’s a submarine dive plane stabilizer.
    you zero it at level, then run it. The servo will hold your level but will react to an override input. But you hav eto hold your input, as soon as you release your stick or center it the servo slowly returns to level. As the sub moves up and down in the water the dive planes slowly counteract the movement and assist in keeping you at snorkel or periscope depth or below.
    for the gun barrel you would see the gun slowly move up and down as you drive but it would stay fairly level while you drove.
    RC tank parts and accessories I make
    www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Will this from Tamiya work with the HL TK-7.1 motherboard:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	140
Size:	445.2 KB
ID:	396931
      This unit was developed for use with the Tamiya range of super-realistic 1/16 scale R/C AFV models. Fitting it keeps the gun barrel stabilized at a certain elevation regardless of how the model orientation changes.

*Compatible DMD: DMD T-07 (Leopard 2 A6) only

★This unit was developed for use with the Tamiya range of super-realistic 1/16 scale R/C AFV models. ★Fitting it keeps the gun barrel stabilized at a certain elevation regardless of how the model orientation changes. *Compatible DMD: DMD T-07 (Leopard 2 A6) only
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcody View Post
        Will this from Tamiya work with the HL TK-7.1 motherboard:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	445.2 KB ID:	396931
        This unit was developed for use with the Tamiya range of super-realistic 1/16 scale R/C AFV models. Fitting it keeps the gun barrel stabilized at a certain elevation regardless of how the model orientation changes.

*Compatible DMD: DMD T-07 (Leopard 2 A6) only

https://www.tamiyausa.com/shop/116-t...r/116-leopard/
        No it does not work with anything but the Tamiya T07

Comment

SGS-Electronic TVC-GSU12 ( unlike the Tamiya Leopard 2A6 specific TVC-GSU11 ) supposedly work with any Tank though I'd suggest contacting them first.

Comment

Would hope this reduces or eliminates the “barrel bounce” resembling Godzilla-movie tanks

Comment

Working...
            X