You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is my drone not accepting know same size batteries used in my airplanes?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is my drone not accepting know same size batteries used in my airplanes?

I have this world tech drone and it came with a good battery 2S 1200 Mah no C rating on it.. .so I tried my airplanes battery in it that are very good in the airplane however fail in the drone and slows down .

of it maybe the drones uses a lot more current so my 20C battery's wont hold up?Click image for larger version

Name:	33773  battery.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	126324
    Last edited by F22; Apr 1, 2018, 05:53 AM. Reason: ADDED photo

maybe you need to use the battery trap to hold it. like these: https://www.genstattu.com/ta-fastener-yellow-150mm.html

Comment

Your drone has 3 more motors than your plane and it is possible your 20C batteries are not up to the claimed specs. Only way you can tell is by using a watt meter but I can guess your batteries just are not good enough.
      What you describe is a battery that just can't hack it..

Comment

Originally posted by Grantham Kid View Post
        Your drone has 3 more motors than your plane and it is possible your 20C batteries are not up to the claimed specs. Only way you can tell is by using a watt meter but I can guess your batteries just are not good enough.
        What you describe is a battery that just can't hack it..
        thanks I replaced th battery with a new one and now works , it dont make sense because th old battery works well in my airplane .

Comment

Working...
        X