Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, everyone, we'll be doing more of these, sharing what we can. You're right, mshagg, this is a journey!

P.Dottie, what's a "bad day"? 'Never heard of it

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thank you to all for ignoring my post. This is why I got out of this hobby before. I had hoped things had changed and people were more helpful. Oh well see it hasn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastergunner View Post
        Thank you to all for ignoring my post. This is why I got out of this hobby before. I had hoped things had changed and people were more helpful. Oh well see it hasn't changed.
        With all due respect, this thread is in the Weekly YouTube Show section dedicated to Episode 15 regarding a Freewing factory tour. So, it would likely be more advantageous to create a thread in a more appropriate section of the forum to ask your question regarding a beginner scale plane. This forum does have great members, but going about your question in a different way may be a better plan to potentially help you receive answers/input. In addition, Motion RC has Customer Service representatives that may be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastergunner View Post
          It's only been a few days since that post. A forum is far from instant gratification as 100's of posts are happening on 100's of thread each hour so things get buried. But yeah, this thread was for factory questions for our live show that aired last Friday and your post was on Saturday here, so in essence, this thread is now dead.

But to your original post, Freewing hasn't done many trainer type aircraft in a long while. Their niche is EDF Jets and Warbirds with their FlightLine brand. But if you want a scale trainer your could always jump past the typical trainer style planes and grad a Tigercat or the new OV-10 Bronco when it releases. With the tricylce gear, large wind loadings etc, they are much tamer than a typical taildragger warbird and offer many trainer-like qualities. And if you like jets, then the Avanti is about the best trainer jet in foam electric on the market. Very forgiving.

Or, you can 100% buy a trainer you like from another company, we won't be upset. Whatever you need to help you re-learn to fly and hone your skills and when you are ready to advance then we will still be here with our options.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

It's only been a few days since that post. A forum is far from instant gratification as 100's of posts are happening on 100's of thread each hour so things get buried. But yeah, this thread was for factory questions for our live show that aired last Friday and your post was on Saturday here, so in essence, this thread is now dead.

But to your original post, Freewing hasn't done many trainer type aircraft in a long while. Their niche is EDF Jets and Warbirds with their FlightLine brand. But if you want a scale trainer your could always jump past the typical trainer style planes and grad a Tigercat or the new OV-10 Bronco when it releases. With the tricylce gear, large wind loadings etc, they are much tamer than a typical taildragger warbird and offer many trainer-like qualities. And if you like jets, then the Avanti is about the best trainer jet in foam electric on the market. Very forgiving.

Or, you can 100% buy a trainer you like from another company, we won't be upset. Whatever you need to help you re-learn to fly and hone your skills and when you are ready to advance then we will still be here with our options.
            Shrike could be a good trainer as well!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Shrike could be a good trainer as well!
              The problem with this person that it’s not a “good trainer” he wants. He wants a trainer that “looks good” and his idea of “good looking” is very personal and unique. He started another thread purely on this topic and several ideas have been put forth to him. All of them to him, are “NOT good looking”. His only trainer that is “good looking” is the Cessna 172/182 type and when someone told him there was one available, he ignored it. His arrival on this forum is dubious at best. F22Trainer was right when he said the mods should keep a close eye on him.

Comment

Working...
              X