X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence

I would like to take a moment to wish our Squawk brothers and sisters and their extended families along the east coast my wishes for good luck and be safe. I hope that it weakens before making land fall but just in case again Good Luck And Be Safe!

When Florence puts a damper on Nall

And you have nowhere to go in the Fall

Check out “Warbirds over Grapevine”

We guarantee you’ll have a Ball !

10/13/2018 — Grapevine - Check out all event details and attendee registration right here.

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Exciting time here at Rickenbacker as F-22s and T-38s from Langley escape the storm. My windows were rattling and knew it wasn’t from aKC-135 or fedex jet! Hate the storm but love the company it brings! Welcome Raptor drivers!

Comment

Stay safe, guys!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Rode out the storm here in eastern North Carolina and faired very well at least on the home front. My work on the other hand is wrecked. For a cat 2 storm I’ve never seen this much damage but 32 inches of rain didn’t help much either.

Comment

I'm really sad to see this, Wildcard. Water is the worst danger. I hope you and all your loved ones got through okay.
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Wow sorry to see that but as long as your physically ok then you can handle it.

Comment

Something I hope never to see here in Oz. Glad you are OK. So sad about the Sunami in Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
                X