Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florence

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence

I would like to take a moment to wish our Squawk brothers and sisters and their extended families along the east coast my wishes for good luck and be safe. I hope that it weakens before making land fall but just in case again Good Luck And Be Safe!

When Florence puts a damper on Nall

And you have nowhere to go in the Fall

Check out “Warbirds over Grapevine”

We guarantee you’ll have a Ball !

10/13/2018 — Grapevine - Check out all event details and attendee registration right here.

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Exciting time here at Rickenbacker as F-22s and T-38s from Langley escape the storm. My windows were rattling and knew it wasn’t from aKC-135 or fedex jet! Hate the storm but love the company it brings! Welcome Raptor drivers!

WSYX ABC 6 is On Your Side, providing local news, first warning weather forecasts and alerts, traffic updates, consumer advocacy, and the latest information about sports, politics, law enforcement, community events, government waste, and much more, including ABC network news and entertainment programming. WSYX proudly serves Columbus and nearby towns and communities in central Ohio, including Dublin, Westerville, Clintonville, Upper Arlington, Grove City, Canal Winchester, Pickerington, Grandview Heights, Reynoldsburg, New Albany, Hillard, Sunbury, Delaware, Worthington, Whitehall, Powell, Lewis Center, Gahanna, Johnstown, Granville, Pataskala, Groveport, Heath, Newark, Baltimore, Lancaster, London, Marysville, Zanesville, Mt. Vernon, Mt Gilead, Marion, Kenton, Bellefontaine, Galena, Gallion, Bexley, Circleville, and Chillicothe.

Comment

Stay safe, guys!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Rode out the storm here in eastern North Carolina and faired very well at least on the home front. My work on the other hand is wrecked. For a cat 2 storm I’ve never seen this much damage but 32 inches of rain didn’t help much either.

Comment

I'm really sad to see this, Wildcard. Water is the worst danger. I hope you and all your loved ones got through okay.
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Wow sorry to see that but as long as your physically ok then you can handle it.

Comment

Something I hope never to see here in Oz. Glad you are OK. So sad about the Sunami in Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
                X