Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adruino micocontroller and basic script kiddie stuff. PWM etc.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

Excellent. Thanks.

Comment

SLAVE 1 Click image for larger version

Name:	19554962_10213909031418703_2499262328929675887_n.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	83670
        AMA 1102566

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

We're further north than Wisconsin and sure, we don't lave "lake effect", but our winters can be pretty brutal. Yet, last winter, a small group of us flew at least once a week throughout the winter months, sometimes almost every day in some weeks. We fly off smooth, hard packed snow/ice or a plowed runway, with mostly belly skidders and planes with big tires. Criteria is warmer than -2C and winds below 10kph, use TX mitt or wear gloves - no time for other hobbies.

Comment

Woah! That's hard core, xviper2. :Cool:

Comment

:Cool:Benefit is we never worry about overheating ESCs or batteries.

Comment

More model building than flying this summer. Sucks but Physical Therapy is a bitch and my runway got developed.

AMA 1102566

Comment

That sucks to hear about your runway. I know the PT is hard, but I hope you are recovering well. And, that's some beautiful work on the X-Wing.

Comment

AMA 1102566

Comment

Absolutely insane detail!

Comment

Picasso!
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

AZ..........
                            Steve and George are on the money. Brandon Moon was like the initial pilot detailer out there but I think you've supplanted his style. :Cool:
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks guys. I would paint pilots but who would pay me lol. Maybe Motion would pay me to paint them ;)
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                                Thanks guys. I would paint pilots but who would pay me lol. Maybe Motion would pay me to paint them ;)
                                Heck.......put it out there. Brandon had folks going to him with there wallets out so why can't you? Free market enterprise. ;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Akuma you have a remarkable talent. Definitely top shelf stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Heck.......put it out there. Brandon had folks going to him with there wallets out so why can't you? Free market enterprise. ;)
                                    I wouldnt know were to begin getting the word out.
                                    AMA 1102566

Comment

This forum is a logical place to start followed by RCG.
                                      Just post some examples like ya showed here to get things rollin.
                                      It's certainly not rocket science in the marketing aspect of things.
                                      There are folks that wish they had the talent or time and find it just as easy to come with open wallets as long as the price is fair.
                                      Turn that talent and passion into a financial support of that passion.
                                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

I started a thread. No idea if it will do anything. Started one on RCG as wekk
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171203_194748203[1].jpg
Views:	217
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	106994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171203_194752347_HDR[1].jpg
Views:	234
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	106995
                                          AMA 1102566