You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of EDF Jets would you like us to carry?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of EDF Jets would you like us to carry?

Quick Poll for all our visitors ...

<h2>What type(s) of EDF Jets would you like Motion RC to carry?</h2>
    If there is a specific size, color scheme, or feature, please let us know that as well.

Thank you!

Re: What type of EDF Jets would you like us to carry?

the SkyAngel edf's are pretty popular...lot's of different models & sizes

i have 4, and they are great quality edf's

Comment

A lot of good jets out there but two that looked really good and had good reviews are

Dynam 1500mm Messerschmitt ME262, world's first opeartional jet fighter
      Dynam Messerschmitt ME262

Exceed RC F 86 1250 mm product in a really beautiful blue and red and silver color pattern
      Wingspan: 1250mm (49.2 inches)
      Length: 1290mm (50.8 inches)
      90mm Ducted Fan

Comment

I agree that a ME 262 is a good bird to have. I currently have Freewing's rendition and it is a beautiful plane. This is a basic jet list that I would think would be quite popular.

1. Me 262-German WW2 jet
        2. F-15-Classic USAF favorite
        3. F-22-Next generation USAF favorite
        4. Freewing F-35-Own it and love it, also offers a smaller vectored thrust aircraft
        5. A-10-there are many great renditions of this one
        6. F-14-It would be great if a model of worth could be created/found, but I understand if this never makes it
        7. F-117 stealth fighter-might be a niche, but i think many like the stealth birds
        8. Mig 29-beautiful jet, different from the SU-35.
        9. F4 Phantom-classic jet that IMO is a must have in your inventory, too much history and paint schemes!
        10. Baehawk/T-45 goshawk-very popular platform with great paint schemes(Aussie, UK, etc..)

*** A6 Intruder/EA6B-I would personally love to see one with a landing gear, but I fear I might be one of very few who would want one.

Hope this helps.

Coot

Comment

Any 90mm Foam Jets !!!!!, Starmax , Freewing , FLY FLY !
          Rick

Comment

I like FMS edf jets. I have the 64mm BLUE ANGELS-F18, and think it's a very good flying, and quality plane. If I ever get another jet,I have always liked the F4...

Comment

Some LX jets would be cool! Kits & PNP. A-10, F-16, Mig-29, F-22. With a decent price and the free shipping option. They are not new jets though, so I'd understand if you guys decide to give priority to others.

Comment

Hornets/Super Hornets for me.

I know there are quite a few out there, but few really look like a Hornet should (the Exceed ones come to mind in this department, the little 64mm FMS/Whatever ones aren't bad either).

I'd also be up for an A-10.

Comment

1. Me262
                  2. Mig 15
                  3. F-86
                  4. A-10
                  All flaps and retracts

John

Comment

You've certainly got a new one on my mind - the Me-262, but the one on my 'bucket list' is a full-featured (retracts, flaps et al) and larger-than-anything-out-now A-10 Warty.

Comment

<quote author="StarHopper">
                      You've certainly got a new one on my mind - the Me-262, but the one on my 'bucket list' is a full-featured (retracts, flaps et al) and larger-than-anything-out-now A-10 Warty.
                      </quote>

They carry one now....

http://www.motionrc.com/freewing-70mm-edf-messerschmitt-me-262-pnp/
                      Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

All electric,foam jets

Comment

Especially a good sized,43 to 70 inch wing span electric F86 Saber.

Comment

It would be nice to see an F14 Tom, with the swept back wings! HK no longer makes, Nitro wants way too much and Banana well not much to say there.

Maybe a tornado too!

Comment

Any edf without things that brake off easy, like the wing missiles on the f17. I would also like to see something around the 1100mm size if possible. I find it difficult to keep up the small planes.
                              Also, would like to see more options in the size range of 1100 mm in sports and warbirds. Tail draggers please. Thanks for the opportunity to comment. Keep up the good work.
                              DUKE

Comment

Freewing F-35 with upgraded ESC/Motor to make it come alive. Would be a great 70mm EDF that has retracts. A 70mm F22 would also be of interest.
                                Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

<quote author='tdford6'>
                                  [quoting]
                                  You've certainly got a new one on my mind - the Me-262, but the one on my
                                  'bucket list' is a full-featured (retracts, flaps et al) and
                                  larger-than-anything-out-now A-10 Warty.
                                  ============================

They carry one now....

http://www.motionrc.com/freewing-70mm-edf-messerschmitt-me-262-pnp/
                                  </quote>

============================

Perhaps you missed the <i>"and larger-than-anything-out-now"</i> part? <smiley image="smiley_wink.gif"/>

(Old eyes....I need beeger, BEEGER!!) <smiley image="smiley_tongue.gif"/>

Comment

I liked to see them carry that big A-10 Warthog...maybe even a larger scale F4-phantom from back in the day not just a blue angel style...

Comment

How about the Taft Hobby Viper jet. I have two of these and would have preferred to buy from you.

Comment

A F105 Thunder Chief, but that is another on the list of planes that will never be made. Well any of the "Century" planes would be nice... a F104 would be way cool with retracts...

Comment

Working...
                                        X