Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Differential thrust with throttle cut on the 2nd throttle channel

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky R View Post

Yeah, 4 different mixes, but the KEY was that "ON" to aux mix. I NEVER would have figured that one out. Big thanks to RCG poster "Basser." My search page gave me this link, and there is where I found the solution.
    Spectrum iX12 differential throttle for twin - RC Groups
    I use "ON" a lot (I have some quite complex models). It can be used as a switch that is always "on", so you don't have to waste a real switch if you want a mix that is always active, and it can be used as a value of +100 that can be mixed into any channel at a specified rate, positive or negative (which is what is done with this throttle cut fix).

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post

I use "ON" a lot (I have some quite complex models). It can be used as a switch that is always "on", so you don't have to waste a real switch if you want a mix that is always active, and it can be used as a value of +100 that can be mixed into any channel at a specified rate, positive or negative (which is what is done with this throttle cut fix).
      Good to know. You are far more advanced in radio programming than I am. I tend to the simplest solution I can find. I have used mixes before but never even knew of the "ON" mix. I haven't used diff thrust much before even on my other twins because they have wheels so not really needed. But this big Widgeon is a water plane and I did not want to install a non scale water rudder when diff thrust mixing was available, and I planned to use it even if I could not solve the TC issue.

Comment

Working...
      X