You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To's, Bug Fix Updates and Requests, Etc...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this the right place for this but I noticed today I was no longer subscribed to MRC YouTube channel is this connected to the new changes?

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
      Not sure if this the right place for this but I noticed today I was no longer subscribed to MRC YouTube channel is this connected to the new changes?

No, our youtube channel subscription is a totally different system. That being said, I'm not sure why you would have been unsubscribed, we have not made any system changes to our YouTube channel. Please let us know if the issue persists.

Mark

Comment

I'll subscribe again and let you know of it happens again. Thanks Mark!

Comment

Tks buddy.... DJ
          FMS: PT-17, Waco, B-25, P-40, P-47, J-3
          DF: P-51D, Spitfire, geebee, Skyraider
          Dynam: Grand Cruiser, A-10
          J-pwr P-38, FZ Beaver + too many more

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
            I'll subscribe again and let you know of it happens again. Thanks Mark!
            Sometimes inactive accounts will drop off from subscriptions. We have a very active YouTube channel. Lots of comments, questions, answers and thumbs ups.

Comment

Any idea when we'll be able to select a different number of posts to display per page? It still reverts back to Forum Default no matter how many times I try to set it to 40 posts per page.
              Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Any idea when we'll be able to select a different number of posts to display per page? It still reverts back to Forum Default no matter how many times I try to set it to 40 posts per page.
                This is one of my top priorities with our developers. It does appear to be a bug, so it may take some time to fix. We will stay on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                  Sometimes inactive accounts will drop off from subscriptions. We have a very active YouTube channel. Lots of comments, questions, answers and thumbs ups.
                  Thanks Ryan I watch them all the time some of them more than once but don't take any action on them I'll correct that from now on.

Comment

I noticed that zooming on mobile devices is now disabled. Is there a way in settings to re-enable this? It is rather frustrating.

Comment

Hmm, when did you first notice that?
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                        Hmm, when did you first notice that?
                        Just today. But, I have been traveling the last couple of days and haven't really looked at the forum since before then. Definitely happened within the last week though.

Comment

Hard to say unless it is happening on other devices. We will keep an eye on it...
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                            I noticed that zooming on mobile devices is now disabled. Is there a way in settings to re-enable this? It is rather frustrating.

Clear your cache/refresh and try again. It should be working now...
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Clear your cache/refresh and try again. It should be working now...
                              Works great now, thanks!

Comment

Awesome! Glad to hear it!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Is something wrong with the site or is it just my device avatars switched around everything's acting weird.

Comment

Can you describe exactly what is wrong? We added a banner advertisement rotation last night/today but that is all.

Try clearing your cache, closing the browser and trying again. Let us know if that clears any issues.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Uv got Konrads avatar on my posts and my avatar is all around the border of the page. The posts in the threads don't show avatars and when I hit post reply "error post count" appears then my post comes up.

Comment

Uv got Konrads avatar on my posts and my avatar is all around the border of the page. The posts in the threads don't show avatars and when I hit post reply "error post count" appears then my post comes up and {"node I'd": 33650} also shows

Comment

I'm on iphone4s

Comment

Working...
                                          X