Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Doc, don't worry, Callie is the Greatest!! Old Crows decals, the Pitts decals the Flying Tiger insignias on the P40B, and the nomenclature decals all came from Callie, I'd recommend her in a heart beat!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

Gman
      Oh man dude, that's an unfair rap on guitarists. I'm a rhythm guitarist still in an active 5 piece band called Olds Kool and I knew the words but...... maybe that's because I'm one of the lead singers also. Gotta say that your assumption is right on about 'chunder'. We just have to get that CanYank to start using Google a bit more often!!
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Sheeez! Grossman! Too bad we can't get together! I played in blues bands for years. Guitar, Bass, and blues harp. Not all 3 at the same time, but almost. Sadly, it really hurts to play now, arthritis in the wrists. Thankfully, I can still use a transmitter!!!! Oh... I first heard about Callie from you. Doc

Comment

Hey Gman, OV10, and the good doctor. That's amazing, I played drums for almost 23 years full time, 5 or 6 nights a week. Last year (at my dear wife's insistence) I sold 3 acoustic sets and gave my granddaughter 1 electric set and kept my best electric set for myself. I told my wife that you never know when you might want to set down and play 5 drum kits at once but she just stared at me like I had 2 heads or something. Actually, come to think of it......that's not the 1st time she has looked at me like that.

John N.
          Always fly in the middle of the air and stay away from the edges. Edges of the air are identified as trees, ground, water, buildings, etc.

Comment

Looks like RC pilots and musicians are one in the same. owyheeguy... I'm sure you've heard who the guy is that hangs out with musicians. :D Doc

Comment

Well, being as I can't carry a tune in a bucket those two population don't overlap 100%!:s

Shocker, maybe I'm not an RC Pilot!:s

Comment

Card-carrying musician right here. :) Been singing in bands since I was 14. Don't make me prove it with bad photos from the 80's LOL!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

OOOOOOHHHHHH ya Doc. That would be the DRUMMER. You have no idea of how many drummer jokes I've herd. Do you know how to tell if the stage is level? Look at the drummer to see which side of his mouth he is drooling from! Just call me Animal. The sad but true tale of a boy and his drums.
                  Last edited by Grossman56; Mar 3, 2016, 05:21 PM.
                  Always fly in the middle of the air and stay away from the edges. Edges of the air are identified as trees, ground, water, buildings, etc.

Comment

Ok Aros you gotta show us a couple.

Comment

Good one, owyheeguy! Some people use those same old tired jokes directed at the blues harp guy... mwaa. Aros... You shouldn't have mentioned those pictures. We want to see. Not gonna let it drop! Thankfully, I don't have any early band pictures. Doc.

Comment

You ask I deliver, he's lead vocals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqqwn142bHE

Comment

Don't make me pull this car over Wayne!!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

The term "Hair Band" come to mind. This obviously is before the time male pattern baldness raises its ugly head! Ah, so much is wasted on youth.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh THANK YOU Wayne. Now we know who the MRC celebrity is. Todd, that was a pretty good big hair impersonation of GnR's Axl.
                              I can see why you didn't go with a name like "Big Hair Todd" because the Monsters had somewhat beat you to the punch when they formed in 84 :p
                              Anyways, I enjoyed watching your excitement and gotta say your stage presence was top notch with the crowd. A bands success always hinges on the front man!!
                              Keep on rockin dude.
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

We had a blast...My hair didn't make it past the late 20th Century sadly enough. :)
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Card-carrying musician right here. :) Been singing in bands since I was 14. Don't make me prove it with bad photos from the 80's LOL!

I have seen said photos, and they are amazing. Also, I am a currently active guitar player and have been playing with various bands for the past 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Teeks.MotionRC View Post
                                    Also, I am a currently active guitar player and have been playing with various bands for the past 13 years.
                                    Teeks,
                                    I am still active as I noted in post 22 but here's the catch, you got to get almost another 30 years under your belt to catch me.
                                    You keep on rockin too brother, it's what keeps your soul young.

Warbird Charlie

Comment

Wow thanks Wayne I don't think he would have ever shown that to us. Aros that was cool to see.

Comment

Holy cow! Doc :D

Comment

I can't claim to be a musician. However I was a night club DJ for 10 years, between 1969 and 1979.

Martin

Comment

Working...
                                          X