You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70mm F-16 Sweepstakes Entry for Current Hobby Squawk??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
    Hmm this sound familiar Konrad?
    Exactly what I was thinking...
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Yep, I'll bet it is, that'll soon end, though

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Deleted in the sprit and in the goodwill exemplified by Alpha

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

OK........As a contributor on this forum almost from it inception and having established myself as a reputable one in most facets of topics and primarily in the tech areas of electronics, I've got to put this latest litany by Aspirin into perspective. I will also make it very clear that I am NOT under the employ of Motion RC and that my comments are solicited because I appreciate being part of a forum that enjoys the harmony of it's members and not the divisive attitudes found elsewhere.
            You have self confessed and exposed yourself to be in fact the Konrad that was banned from this forum in the spring of this year for your disruptive demeanor with bloated verbal diarrhea against other members. You then tried to come back here under the user name KJD and your cover was soon uncovered because of the syntax of your dialog which is the basic framework of your demeanor and you were again banned in July due to your belligerence to certain members.
            You now show up again as Aspirin under the misdirected thinking that you were invited back because of a marketing email.........delusional. In the two days that you've been on, your writings have been directed at how Motion management practices should be conducted to directed points of annoyance at certain members whereas your writings where noticed by several including myself as the handy work of Konrad. You need to understand that you were banned. No different than if you were banned from a public establishment such as a restaurant or bar. You putting on a different name or wearing a mask will not change the outcome. You have this practice of repeating these strange habits of yours at other forums with the same outcome of getting banned. I'd like to believe that you could change or modify your behavior so that you could become a welcome addition to this forum but that won't happen as history has shown. You were banned and that usually is FOREVER so please have some decorum with your dignity and go away.
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Some guys just don't get it! Oh well, he'll be gone soon....
              Konrad, get some serious help.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Get the hint, you're not wanted around here!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Helpful advice is great, especially when someone is asking for it. Unsolicited advice is harder to take, especially when delivered in a condescending tone. No doubt you have a lot to offer but man there has to be a better way.
                        As far as HobbySquawk goes if it's not broken dont fix it. No one who participates and engages here thinks it is.

Comment

Ryan you may be right he may have a lot to offer and he obviously craves the opportunity to talk and share with ofhers. You would think that if he truly wants to be a part of this community he would be willing to adjust his ways to be able to continue to participate here. As of yet it doesn't seem he is willing to do so.

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Konrad, KJD, Aspirin

Comment

Let's all take a step back. This thread is supposed to celebrate a free plane giveaway, so this entire tangent is off topic, and here we are in a pickle, again, with the same person in the center.

Konrad/KJD/Aspirin, I will be the first to state publicly that even though we knew it was you two days ago when you first created the Aspirin username and began to post, it was I that advocated to Hobbysquawk's leadership that we sit back and wait to see if you could be a *positive* force within this community. Like OV10 said above, I had reasoned that the third time might be the charm. But "Community" remains the key word here, and it is my duty to respond to the numerous, undeniable, uniformly consistent message I have received from multiple members within this community to ban you, again, because you have in fact continued to be a *negative* force. If it wasn't clear the first and second time, bans are permanent, and ban the individual, regardless of username.

A community is what we are here on Hobbysquawk. It's what we're proud of. If you don't like what this community looks like or how it operates, you're welcome to leave and start your own to your own liking. Community is what we've built together on Hobbysquawk, as a group of hobbyists from diverse backgrounds and opinions and levels of experience. Have you noticed that this forum has continued to grow, more importantly in *relationships* than just numbers, into a tight knit group of people in your absence? It has. Can you at least acknowledge to your own self that your posts are often the beginning of long and ultimately venomous wars between members, one of whom is almost always yourself? It is. Your new account is two days old, you have 31 posts, and the vast majority of them are already either retorts, rebuttals, or defenses. I know you believe you mean well, but a logical analysis clearly establishes there is a negative pattern here, Konrad/KJD/Aspirin, and you are at the center of it. Please consider the precedent you have set, whether you intend it or not, as being an Agitator. I never shy from spirited, vigorous debate, but it is not just the two of us in this public forum, and agitation is the byproduct of your intended sharing of your personal knowledge. If you don't want agitation to be the byproduct of your posts, and sincerely want your head full of information to be considered instead of detested, then adjust your approach. Here at Hobbysquawk, members are expected to participate in this community with a level of respect and care which --you'll debate this part-- you have not demonstrated in the majority of your posts. This isn't from me, this is from the many people in this community you have upset. Knowledge finds no root if wielded like a blunt force object. A wise man recognizes this, and adjusts accordingly. According to posts from several members publicly, and a pile of more messages in my PM box, you, Konrad/KJD/Aspirin in their opinion threaten the sense of Community they cherish most about Hobbysquawk. This isn't up for debate, you cannot unsay for them what they have said to me. It is how they feel. I will not post their names publicly because they came to me in confidence. But you, sir, are in the minority.

Diversity is a beautiful thing, and we at Hobbysquawk welcome it. But there are ways to express oneself in order to be heard and not reviled. Which, unfortunately, you have come to be in this online community and other communities online. It is my duty, my responsibility, my prerogative, to protect the harmony of this online community, Hobbysquawk, because, frankly, I pay for it.

I really enjoyed your interchange with T-Cat about the ESC programming card. Your post showed respect for his post, and valuable information was exchanged. Many members, however, remain skeptical that at any moment another thread will veer off course. I am not asking, nor do I expect, you or anyone to change who they are when participating in this online community. But if what one writes agitates a considerable number of members within a community, consistently, over many occasions and using three different usernames, it becomes undeniable that you are the lowest common denominator. You have rebutted similar assertions in the past with many common defenses, to which I will say there are other forums online that have a higher tolerance for your brand of inflammatory posting style, but this community isn't one of them. I have known many knowledgable men, screaming at walls of their own making. True wisdom is in sharing knowledge in a way where others can hear it.

Konrad/KJD/Aspirin, this post serves as your final warning. If I receive one more complaint from any of the members about any of your posts, your account will be banned, and any future usernames you might attempt to create will be banned upon discovery without discussion. Consider you are the only member in Hobbysquawk history to have elicited more than one PM'd complaint from another member, ever. This is your final warning. This is not to be construed as a personal attack. Every member has potential to share and contribute positively to this Community, but *ANY* member about whom I received this many complaints would be banned just the same.

Warm Regards,
                                      Alpha
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Let's all return this thread to an on topic discussion about the free plane we're giving away. Pretty neat news, I think! What other forum gives away free planes from time to time? Not many.

Any discussion about a member should be discussed in a different thread where such discussion is on topic for that thread. I won't allow attacks from any side to continue unabated. We're not bullies, gentlemen. Remember that. There is much more we can do to contribute to the growth and positivity of the Hobbysquawk community than focus on any single member.
                                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I think this giveaway was a great idea, even if the current membership is not eligible to participate. It seems to have brought many new faces to HS, and I hope most of these guys stay with the forum for a while. I normally keep up with all the active threads here, but the last couple of days that has been challenging! But it's great to see all the "new" faces.

Keep up the good work MRC, and I look forward to some future giveaways!
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X