You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70mm F-16 Sweepstakes Entry for Current Hobby Squawk??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the thread back on topic, and with that, we'd like to announce the winner of our Winter HobbySquawk Giveaway! After pulling names from the huge list of eligible participants, the winner is Twowingtj! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas! Please PM me with the email address you use for your Motion RC orders, and also confirm your shipping address. Our service team is off on Monday the 26th, so expect a call on the 27th.

For everyone that didn't win this time, don't fret, we'll be introducing other contests soon that involves all our members in new and engaging ways. In the meantime, keep posting and sharing, and stay tuned for the next announcement.

Happy and Healthy Holiday Wishes to all of you and your loved ones from the Motion RC Family!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      Agreed on the back on topic. I think what MRC is doing here is great. I still haven't seen any details about this give away. I just stumbled on the thread while exploring HobbySquawk. When is it supposed to happen?
      Looks like you got an answer to your question...;) Congrats! What a sweet score just for joining.

Steve

Comment

Congrats TwoWings.
        I know the joy you will feel upon first finding out that you won especially if you've never won anything before in your life like I did last spring when told about winning the FL Hawker SeaFury.
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

TOO COOL!!
          Congrats Twowingtj!!
          Now Santa comes to your house twice, let us know all the gory details!!!

Merry Christmas!!
          Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

So, right now I get a visual of Warbird Charlie under the tree with a laptop so he can post and the Tigercat being checked over with joyous thoughts of loops and rolls and aerial gyrations gratis!!
            Merry Christmas my friend!!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Congrats TJ!
              Pat

Comment

Congrats Twowingtj! What a great Christmas surprise. I think you'll absolutely love it.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! This is Awesome!!!!! Thanks Motion RC and for all the congrats guys. On top of it I got my P-38 for Christmas from my wonderful wife! Alpha, you guys rock!!

Comment

Congrats Twowingtj, and Merry Christmas!

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! This is Awesome!!!!! Thanks Motion RC and for all the congrats guys. On top of it I got my P-38 for Christmas from my wonderful wife! Alpha, you guys rock!!
                      Wow! A P-38 and an F-16 for Christmas... that's awesome!

Steve

Comment

Twowing, two planes, too cool :cool: Merry Christmas

Comment

Congrats Tj, that will keep the winter doldrums away.

Comment

Congrats Twowingtj! Pretty sweet Christmas I say!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Agreed on the back on topic. I think what MRC is doing here is great. I still haven't seen any details about this give away. I just stumbled on the thread while exploring HobbySquawk. When is it supposed to happen?
                              Congratulations on winning and welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks for all of the welcomes and congrats. Winning the F-16 was a big surprise. The 2017 flying season is going to a lot more fun. Thanks Motion RC Team!

Comment

Congrats again, love the Av BTW

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

bullxhitttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X