Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger 9 Super Stick, Actually a couple of days. Weather was tolerable but then got cold and windy - windier later than the sock shows.
    Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0437.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	73657 Day 282: Today is mine and Tammy's 33rd wedding anniversary so I thought it would be good to teach her how to fly, she did great…we're spending a couple days in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8046.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	73656

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Happy Anniversary TI! Cool wife! :)
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          Happy Anniversary TI! Cool wife! :)
          Thanks, she's the best...she puts up with a lot from me.
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Mine sure does as well. How she does it I will never know. LOL
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• So does mine, though I can't imagine her wanting to fly RC.
              Aeromaster 35% Extra 260 (under construction), Hanger 9 40 size P51, SIG Somethin' Extra, Hanger 9 40 size Super Stick, Eflite F4U-1A Corsair, Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54, Freewing Panther F9F, 1/5 scale Piper L4 (in box), Addiction XL (in box), Parkzone Super Cub, Eflite UM's F-16, P51, Revolution & Spitfire, Durafly Das Ugly Stick, Twisted Hobbys Crack Yak & Mini Crack Yak, Align T-Rex 600, Motion RC Avanti (under construction)

Comment

• So does mine, and she flies R/C as well! It's sure cool to have a wife that shares the hobby, not exactly her passion, but she enjoys what she does, which is pattern flying. I told her hey, if that's what gives you pleasure, then be the best pattern flyer you can.
                Heck, how many guys have taken their wives to Flight School, she even took the course!!

Name:	IMG_3255.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	73710Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3268.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	73711Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3293.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	73712Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3351.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	73713
                Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Oh, BTW, just because I've been waiting a long time to be able to say this.....................

Flew the Tigercat Today!!!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• That's awesome! My wife would look at me like I was from another galaxy if I tried to suggest learning to fly R/C models with me. I will point her to these posts and tell her she needs to step up her game. LOL

Took the 90mm V2 F-18 and 70mm V2 F-16 out for a quick spin before another dousing of rain.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      Oh, BTW, just because I've been waiting a long time to be able to say this.....................

Flew the Tigercat Today!!!!

Grossman56
                      Isn't she a sweet handing bird?!
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                        That's awesome! My wife would look at me like I was from another galaxy if I tried to suggest learning to fly R/C models with me. I will point her to these posts and tell her she needs to step up her game. LOL

Took the 90mm V2 F-18 and 70mm V2 F-16 out for a quick spin before another dousing of rain.
                        Aros........good luck with that LOL I've already tried that a couple times :wacky
                        On the other hand, she was all in for getting me the 26 ft toyhauler this spring........ now officially dubbed "Warbirds Rollin Hangar n Bunkhouse". :)
                        I know the real reason behind it though ;) She says "I'm on vacation" every time she gets me out of her hair on an out of town flying event. LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Cheers fellas. We had a pretty busy weekend at the club, got heaps more pics I'll post later.

Great you guys can get your missus involved, smart thinking... (nice posts). :)

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Isn't she a sweet handing bird?!
                            Well, I'll tell ya TI, better still, read all about it!
                            https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/el...ork-here/page8.

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Dan.....that link don't take you to the correct post unless the person happens to have the same amount of posts per page set up in their user settings as you do.
                              You have to right click on the post # located in the upper right corner of the post then click on copy shortcut and past it like I did below
                              Here's the correct link:

For me your post is located on page 15 and not page 8 as you linked it
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                So does mine, and she flies R/C as well! It's sure cool to have a wife that shares the hobby, not exactly her passion, but she enjoys what she does, which is pattern flying. I told her hey, if that's what gives you pleasure, then be the best pattern flyer you can.
                                Heck, how many guys have taken their wives to Flight School, she even took the course!!
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3255.JPG Views:	1 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	73710Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3268.JPG Views:	1 Size:	44.8 KB ID:	73711Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3293.JPG Views:	1 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	73712Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3351.JPG Views:	1 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	73713
                                Grossman56
                                That is so cool. BTW - how was the flight school? I have been tempted but it's a little pricey. Just need a little encouragement to try to go.

Jack

Comment

• My Flightline this morning. Was very happy that I managed to somehow cram everything into a Ford Taurus..

Comment

• Nice!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• That is quite the haul... :Cool:

Comment

• My menagerie from this morning .........................

Name:	IMG_2872.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	73830

Comment

• Looks good... What is the red and white one in the center with the checker board cowl?

Comment

Working...
                                          X