• Show
Clear All

• There's the invasion stripes.Nice Aros :bluelove

i think YOUR right OV10. :Cool:

You goTI. Living all our dreams. ;)
    Dewey l

Comment

• Love the stripes Aros!

I'm going for 500 days next and if I make that I'll shoot for 2 years.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Thanks TI! Keep up the good fight! :)
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          Thanks TI! Keep up the good fight! :)
          It's really not hard to do, to be honest I think it would be harder now not to fly every day ;)
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Flew a bunch of stuff today but this evening I got out the FireFly for the kids.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170730_010344954_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	90085
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
              Flew a bunch of stuff today but this evening I got out the FireFly for the kids.

Click image for larger version Name:	20170730_010344954_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	90085
              That is a really good picture. It shows up well in the night sky. I hope to have a night flyer for the next overnight fly-in event or at least for eWeek.

Comment

• I had a really fun flying afternoon at my club field today. I flew a my GP Electrostik a lot, mostly working on flying skills and shooting touch-n-goes, Eleven Hobby P-51D three times, Freewing ME-262 twice, FlightLine P-38 twice, and a little swap-meet-find foamy wing. I soooooo love flying my Schwalbe and Lightning! What great planes.

---
                Warbirder

Comment

• Well I wanted to wait till the TIA guys were here before I maiden-ed the Freewing F-86 they got me for my 365th day of flying everyday but I just couldn't wait...great flying plane, I love it!

Thanks again guys:Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170803_203955604_iOS.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	90953
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Over the past weekend I was up at Flagstaff for a fly in. Here's a pic of what I took and flew.

Freewing A-10
                    Freewing F-15
                    Freewing A-6
                    Freewing Me-262 (12bl version)
                    FLRC F7F Tigercat
                    FLRC P-38
                    FMS 1700mm P-51 (was on the plane stand)
                    Sonic 1875mm B-17
                    Nico Hobbies F-22 pusher (my night flyer)
                    Pat

Comment

• Nice, looks like one of my loads....great taste in planes ;)
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• On Saturday we did a warbird flight. I was the only bomber. Did a nice scale takeoff in the B-17, then proceeded to do a couple slow laps around the field. On the third lap I opened her up and went into a zoom climb, hammerhead at the top, then some loops and rolls, and one inverted pass down the runway. :)
                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                          Well I wanted to wait till the TIA guys were here before I maiden-ed the Freewing F-86 they got me for my 365th day of flying everyday but I just couldn't wait...great flying plane, I love it!

Thanks again guys:Cool:
                          Congrats on a successful maiden TI! Glad to see you enjoying the Sabre :Cool:. Pat, that's one heck of a fleet to take to the field, definitely impressive!

Although not technically RC, I did do a bit of full scale flying Sunday after Oshkosh. Also took the Little Bird out for 3 flights this evening. Weather was just too good to pass up on, even though it was getting late.

Comment

• Day 378:

Got in several flights on one of the B-17s today.

Name:	IMG_8508.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	91116
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Maiden on bearcat flew well

Comment

• Loaded up 2 of my Carbon Z's and "The Bear" this morning.. Unfortunately the bear is now deceased. Elevator clevis broke & She went in @ 45 degrees @ 100mph. Lookin for a new 1 already!

Comment

• It has been awhile since I last flew the Freewing P-51 IronAss. So I took her to the field today and put 5 batteries thru her. Great flights all of them.
                                  Also took the FW P-38. 7 flights with it
                                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	207.5 KB ID:	91230
                                    We took four of our Freewing kids out to the airpark today for some fun in the sun and wind. They were all well behaved! ;)

Comment

• I had a fun day at the field today. I flew my new 1.6m FlightLine Spitfire three times, Freewing Me-262 twice, Freewing F-86 (once, but tried 4 times), 11Hobby 1.1m P-51D three times. The grass was a bit too high today, and I was having trouble getting enough speed for the Sabre to rotate. I'm still a bit nose heavy, too. With a 4K 70C battery and 35g of tail weight added, I was finally able to get the Sabre to rotate and climb into the air. Great flight from then on.

I'm now getting so many big (I know, 'big' is relative) planes, that I'm having trouble loading all of the planes that I want to fly, into my mobile hangar (Chevy Tahoe). The new Spit IX is fantastic. It feels different than any of my other warbirds on landing, and I'm not quite sure why, but I was nailing the landings today. That's such a good feeling... to grease the landings, repeatedly! The 262 and the F-86 are fantastic flyers, too. I see more jets in my future... :-)

Name:	IMG_5454.JPG
Views:	477
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	91245
                                      ---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                        I had a fun day at the field today. I flew my new 1.6m FlightLine Spitfire three times, Freewing Me-262 twice, Freewing F-86 (once, but tried 4 times), 11Hobby 1.1m P-51D three times. The grass was a bit too high today, and I was having trouble getting enough speed for the Sabre to rotate. I'm still a bit nose heavy, too. With a 4K 70C battery and 35g of tail weight added, I was finally able to get the Sabre to rotate and climb into the air. Great flight from then on.

I'm now getting so many big (I know, 'big' is relative) planes, that I'm having trouble loading all of the planes that I want to fly, into my mobile hangar (Chevy Tahoe). The new Spit IX is fantastic. It feels different than any of my other warbirds on landing, and I'm not quite sure why, but I was nailing the landings today. That's such a good feeling... to grease the landings, repeatedly! The 262 and the F-86 are fantastic flyers, too. I see more jets in my future... :-)
                                        I hear ya. Flew the dog out of my Spitty and the Avanti today. Since it was club meeting day a lot more of folks were there and they all loved the Spitfire and the Avanti but most were enamored with the Spitfire. Should generate at least a couple sales. Lots of ooohs and aaahs.

Comment

• Grats on the maiden rc oldy. Glad to hear you're getting a handle on the landings oxo. If I could pack a car like you I'd be at the field all day lol :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X