Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-5? B-52?

Comment

• p51 it is i like it 2000 mm:):):):):):)

Comment

• Type-oh in Aros ' comment, that should read Me 109E.....

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• NOPE 109G
          ;)

I like my girls with streamlined noses, not chopped off! LOL
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• LOL:)
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Y'all got the 109 part right just the size is wrong 1100 to 1400mm. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                Y'all got the 109 part right just the size is wrong 1100 to 1400mm. ;)
                No No No. FF. I thought you were from Texas were everything is large so you must of meant 1400 to 2100 LOL
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I'm just starting to warm up to the 1400 and up birds most of my fleet are 1100 to 1200 size I really like the ease of transporting several at a time. I'm kinda behind I just got into 4s about a year ago. Now that said being from Texas I would surely talk about how big they are. I really like my Tigercat though it may convince me to try some bigger planes. We had an early version FMS P-51 and I was really disappointed with the power system in it. That was before I found MRC and Hobby Squawk now I know how we could have fixed it.

Comment

• On that note, a Bf109 scaled to match the 1600mm MK.IX would have a 1400mm wingspan.

Comment

• Yea what he said!:)

Comment

• Hey he said it was was an edf. Soooo maybe a big f9f. Time seems right. Still would love big CORSAIR though.
                        Dewey l

Comment

• But that's only if Aros is talking about Project Foil. Could be something completely different. Look at how many releases came out in 2017 (7 I think?). ;)
                          Pat

Comment

• Final clue...

She would not be someone you want to meet in a dark alley that is for sure!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Oh, it must be MIG alley, so I go with the MIG-15. An 80mm EDF to go with the F-86. Very cool. I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                Final clue...

SHE is either really scary or really tuff hmmm:Confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                  Final clue...

My money is on a Mig15 based on the term Mig Alley during the Korean war

Comment

• We had an amazing BVM Mig-15 flying at the field today. It was in a camo paint scheme that looked pretty phenomenal.

Comment

• Park-jet MIG-25 Foxbat?

Comment

• Then again, one would not want to meet a Phantom or Vampire in a dark alley either.
                                        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I hope it's an 80mm MiG-15, but I doubt that 'dark' and 'MiG' alley are synonymous in Aros' warped mind. :-)

I think that Honing would in on a 'scary' plane nickname, as Bill has done, is the right approach. Hopefully, it's not simply the P-61 that we all already know is coming.
                                          ---
                                          Warbirder

Comment

Working...
                                          X