Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And on the left side of the screen, looks like a JU 52!!
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Do335 !!!!!.....................Oh My, holy crap, whhooo hooo, yea man, sweeeeettttt, um..... PP standing by :Cool::Cool::Cool::):):)
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• The best part of that picture is the guy laying under the A-10.

Also, that Do-335 looks like my balsa ARF from ESM.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Shaking some of the rust out, decided to play it conservative. The old faithful SuperStar 40 w TT .46 and custom shorter wing span.

Comment

• Is that the FreeWing A-10 next to the Do-335? If so, that Do-335 is a great size. Alpha, if you guys did that plane in that size you would rock the RC world!

Comment

• Yeah, that Do-335 is huge. The A-10 has a 1.7m wingspan, right? The Pfeil makes the A-10 look like a micro.
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

• :Crying2: yea that do335 is huge , the clue is indeed the guy laying under the A10 which looks tiny next to the Do. 83" would likely be too big for me though a twin of this type would likely need some scale to have reasonable wing loading and hopefully fly well. The wait continues...........
                rc flyin addict

Comment

• A 2m Pfeil should be very doable in foam. The ESM is too heavy in built up, but we have seen many 2m foamies come out lately and the loading and performance is superb. My guess is a Do-335 at about 80" would weigh about 13 lbs and have plenty of power on two 40 size electrics. Two 4S batteries and you are good. Can you imagine something like this with a sound system!?!

What say you Alpha? In super scale, it would be another home run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                    The best part of that picture is the guy laying under the A-10.

Also, that Do-335 looks like my balsa ARF from ESM.
                    I talked with the builder of the Do-335 at the Expo. It's scratch built. About 86" span. He's running two 1.60 equiv electric motors. It has not been flown yet. Amazing level of detail. The FW A-10 was done up well. It was modeled after the bird he was the Crew Chief on. It got a lot of attention at the show.

Comment

• Okay I am prepared to take hostages...NOBODY gets out of here until these models happen!! :P

Super Scale 80mm SR-71 Blackbird

Super Scale 80mm Concorde (With operational nose)

Super Scale 2000mm F4U Corsair

Super Scale 90mm F-117 Nighthawk

Super Scale 1800mm BF-109G

Super Scale 2000mm P-38 Lightning

Super Scale 90mm F/A-18C Hornet (both in gray and Blue Angels schemes)

Super Scale 2000mm P-40 Warhawk

Super Scale 80mm B-1 Bomber

Super Scale 80mm B-2 Spirit

Ya got it?? NOBODY LEAVES UNTIL THESE MODELS HAPPEN!! (Wildly aims paint gun in the air) :Silly:
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm with ya Aros. :):):)
                        AMA 424553

Comment

• So, do you like super scale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            Super Scale 2000mm F4U Corsair

Ya got it?? NOBODY LEAVES UNTIL THESE MODELS HAPPEN!! (Wildly aims paint gun in the air) :Silly:
                            I would LOVE that one! I know there are a number of Corsairs on the market but none are big and great. I've looked at the FMS 1700mm bird and took a pass, very underpowered much like their 1700mm P-51 (which I own).

I think if FlightlineRC were to come out with one someday it would be a great looking and flying plane. My 1600mm FLRC Spitfire is a fantastic flying plane, love it! With the Spitfire being close to 2000 grams lighter than the two FMS planes I'm not surprised it flies so well.

Comment

• I would be all over an 80 or 90mm Sinkbug. The little 64mm Blitz RC Works toss n boss I have flies great. Only problem is the black over EPO. I am not a big fan of EPS but mine has held up surprisingly well.

Comment

• Which one is a Stinkbug?

Comment

• Wow, I am on board with a 2m Corsair Super Scale in tri-color please. Motion can even do that one before the release the 2m twin Do-335.

Comment

• Yes Aros........... but ONLY after the 2000mm :ov10 THEN a 2000mm HELLCAT then your 2000mm :corsair :)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                      Which one is a Stinkbug?
                                      F-117

Comment

• F-117 would be hard because of that flat exhaust. It would not be efficient unless you use twin 80mm EDFs.

Comment

• Do335 sure gets allot of attention, just sayin...............................
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X