• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noted :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
      Noted :Cool:
      Stuart, Some of the new BH offerings mention the new line of Admiral brushless motors. Do you have any more info you can share about those? Thanks

Comment

Hey, if you click on the Admiral motor as it is described on the model listings you'll be able to go to the page with the details on the motors. They are on there way, we hope to have them in stock by mid June. The range is designed to compliment this new range of BH balsa models, and we've tried to match the motor to the character of the model its intended for. You'll not be prop hanging on the motor/lipo set-up we've spec'd for the Ryan for example (Admiral GP20 on 8S) but you will have power enough for good sports flying (over 100watts / lb).

Hope this helps.

S.

Comment

So will you guys be offering any of the EDF Jets by Black Horse also?

Comment

Originally posted by DaleP View Post
            So will you guys be offering any of the EDF Jets by Black Horse also?
            If there is enough interest shown, it is a very real possibility!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Very interested in these 90mm units... :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-horse-thunderbirds-edf-artf29393.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	195012Click image for larger version

Name:	black-horse-proctor-136m-arf.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	195013

Comment

Please register your interest with our US C/S via email or phone, help us make it so ;)

Comment

I was elated to hear that Motion RC would be handling Black Horse model products. I've been a Black Horse fan for several years and currently have two BH models in my hangar. I've been very pleased with the quality of BH ARFs, with the only problem being that they have been very difficult to find in the US. I note that the current Motion RC offerings from BH are of their larger series. I hope you will be carrying some of the .60-.90 size ships also. I've had the Chipmunk, the P-47, the T-28, and the Mustang in that size and hope to acquire several more from that series. Thanks for for taking the plunge and bringing some fine models to US modelers!

Larry Kruse
                  Lawton, Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
                    Please register your interest with our US C/S via email or phone, help us make it so ;)
                    Thanks, Email sent.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	103.6 KB ID:	195252 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	195242Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	123.1 KB ID:	195243Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	52.8 KB ID:	195244Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	127.0 KB ID:	195247Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	195249Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	195250
                      The Blackhorse Models look and fly great and I've had a few :)

Comment

Super collection, and photos, too! The matte spray really does wonders. It appears that all of your Black Horse models are electric?
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Yes they are all electric , don't fly gas..

Comment

Originally posted by Terminater007 View Post
                            How well does the Do-335 fly? Any weird interactions with the pusher/puller motors?
                            ---
                            Warbirder

Comment

The Do335 flies like a pattern plane very smooth and stable , tracks as straight as a arrow ( hehe) dosn't stall easily and when it does it drops a wing slightly .
                              i used a CW prop on the rear and normal CCW prop on front..
                              also opened up the under fuse scoop to let air into the rear motor ( also lets in grass BTW hahaha )
                              Takeoff I use half flap and landings u have to keep fairly flat for obvious reasons :)

video of my plane here

Comment

The Do335 flies like a pattern plane very smooth and stable , tracks as straight as a arrow ( hehe) dosn't stall easily and when it does it drops a wing slightly .
                                i used a CW prop on the rear and normal CCW prop on front..
                                also opened up the under fuse scoop to let air into the rear motor ( also lets in grass BTW hahaha )
                                Takeoff I use half flap and landings u have to keep fairly flat for obvious reasons :)

video of my plane here

Very nice! I want one!!!
                                ---
                                Warbirder

Comment

Same here. Have up to 100cc size and 147" wingspan birds that are electric. It costs a bit more when you get that big but, they start every time, and have never had one stall out.

Can hardly wait to add the Do-335 and a few other BH birds to the hanger.

Comment

Sign me up for the 335!!!
                                    :Cool::Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                      Sign me up for the 335!!!
                                      :Cool::Cool:
                                      For all of the fellow Squawkers that are interested in the Do-335, please post in the unofficial BH Do-335 thread. Thanks.
                                      This thread is for those interested in finding out more details and expressing interest in the Dornier Do-335 by Black Horse. Alpha has shared valuable insights into his experiences with the Black Horse products currently being carried by our friends at Motion RC. Maybe he will chime in with his experiences with this unusual

Comment

terminater is the reason I bought there bh model zero, and he was correct that plane flies so nice...

Comment

i was looking at the bh models westland wyvern 50cc size . 88inch w/s but only 20 lbs wing loading is low for the size. that's a different model you don't see often.

Comment

Working...
                                          X