Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH has a number of tempting offerings. I struggle to pick a top choice. So many planes that no one else makes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post

Black Horse is a small factory. Chances that we can keep everything in stock all the time will likely be 0. They prefer to take their time and produce a very high quality airplane with expert employees. They don't want to expand and use new employees who may not be true artisan craftsman and they don't want to rush. I can understand and personally I prefer a high quality plane to a high volume plane with questionable quality. The next shipment of Black Horse planes just left the factory today. It should be here in about 40 days or so. The planes in this shipment are the exact same as the ones on our website with a a surprise or two (no, not the DO-335).
      At the same time I ordered the replenishment of the existing models, I placed a second order for new models which are not on our website. I don't have an ETA for that second order and I don't want to say which new planes I ordered as I don't know what is going to get produced and shipped or when they are going to ship. Ideally, I want to have just about every plane Black Horse makes but it is going to be a very slow very long process. Again, they are a small, low volume, high quality factory who can't pump out endless amounts of planes but I know I will enjoy seeing each plane come in even if it is not as often as we would all like.
      Not only waiting for the Dornier 335......I just bought the Seagull Cessna O2 …..want some push pull stick time
      Bring on the Dornier

Comment

• Any plans for a P-51? I know a lot of mustangs have been done, but I’m not a fan of Hangar 9’s options and CARF are out of my price range. BH seem to be in the middle
        Eventually Gravity Always Wins

Comment

• any possibilities of the proctor being available soon.. i hate to order from eu shipping is tough......

Comment

• Blackhorse seem to be redoing the colour schemes some of their planes,

on the Pichler site

BLACK HORSE Flugmodelle sind seit über 10 Jahren bei Pichler Modellbau im Vertrieb. BLACK HORSE Flugmodelle überzeugen durch erstklassige Verarbeitung und h

they show the new schemes for the large Tomahawk , Corsair and Thunderbolt as well as the new 60cc size Zero

and some of them will come with electric retracts included

Attached Files

Comment

• So much for preparing our website's product pages before we announce these upcoming products...

I can confirm that these are not just repaints, these are largely new birds that I have personally handled up close at the factory in Vietnam, with meaningful improvements in several areas compared to their previous versions. The Corsair and P-40 are my favorites compared to their predecessors from Black Horse.

It's the weekend for our guys Stateside and we weren't planning on talking about these birds just yet, but c'est la vie. More info to follow, so if you're not already, 'might as well Subscribe to this thread

In the meantime, here's a peek and some of what we've been working on with Black Horse:

Big 2280mm wingspan Corsair(50-65cc):

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05824.JPG Views:	0 Size:	151.3 KB ID:	234476

The Corsair's articulating tail wheel, in and out:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190730_121436.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	234475

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tailwheel Assembly .jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	234472

2075mm (50cc-60cc) P-47 in flight with its factory-weathered RealWear covering (Gorgeous multi-sheen finish):

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_6342.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	234473

Factory-applied RealWear covering on the 2276mm P-40 (60cc):

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_5519 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.1 KB ID:	234477Click image for larger version  Name:	3.RH Wing w Aileron & Flap.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	234478

"Something for everyone" keeps on rolling
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Ohhh no!!

Comment

• Love it! Bring them on!

Comment

• Stunning detail...
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Alpha...……...quick question on the Corsair
                      The Pichler product description page under the "product features" indicates * 3-pcs. detachable main wing with aluminum wing joiner
                      I downloaded from the manual tab the "New improvement" BH64 Instruction Manual Book for the 2310mm Corsair and it shows a 2 pc wing
                      Darn..........was hoping for a 3 piece like what TF did with the Hellcat. Can you set the record straight on whether it is 2 or 3 piece configuration.????
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Holy crap! Great looking planes. Love the detail on the Corsair’s tail gear and hook. You guys are killin’ me with all the gorgeous giant warbirds.

Comment

• Love the "RealWear" covering...Beautiful warbirds...Outstanding size and presence. Now please tell me the Corsair has gear doors and rounded LE flaps? From the photos I've seen they have that straight edge "FMS" look to them...I have to believe that isn't the case.

Sincerely, Corsair Nerd.
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• WOW!!!

Comment

• what are the chances of getting the blackhorse model 45cc dehavilland chipmunk(red/white) 88 inch wingspan 2 piece wing. would love one of those but you can only get one from england and the shipping is wow!!!!!

Comment

• Hi all I have the Gillmore and it flys well but the undercarriage is crap landed in the slightly long grass ripped the wheels out and caught the wingtip and destroyed the insides of the fuz not happy for over a thousand dollars

Comment

• Alpha Please bring the Blackhorse Viper XL to the US!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                                    Alpha Please bring the Blackhorse Viper XL to the US!
                                    I have these on order. There are two vipers I have on order. The first is the BH181 which is a 2000mm wingspan and really meant for a turbine. The second is BH175 which has an 1885mm wingspan and is designed for a 120mm EDF. The current ETA for both is the end of July but that can change at this point. Black Horse is a small factory of perfectionist craftsmen (and women) with limited production capability so quantities are very limited but we should receive a few batches of small quantities throughout this year.

Comment

• Tom thanks for the update. Do you happen to have a restock order in for the Black Horse Gilmore as well. If so, Is there a rough ETA? Thanks.

Comment

• I have Gilmore coming in the same shipment with the Viper, ETA currently about the end of July. There is an outside chance it could be a month earlier for the shipment depending on the speed of the ocean freight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post

I have these on order. There are two vipers I have on order. The first is the BH181 which is a 2000mm wingspan and really meant for a turbine. The second is BH175 which has an 1885mm wingspan and is designed for a 120mm EDF. The current ETA for both is the end of July but that can change at this point. Black Horse is a small factory of perfectionist craftsmen (and women) with limited production capability so quantities are very limited but we should receive a few batches of small quantities throughout this year.
                                          Thanks Tom. The BH175 is the one I have my eye on.

Comment

Working...
                                          X