X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDill View Post

Sorry, no photo and the box is buried in the OV-10 now. I looked at the circuit board traces it was soldered to but couldn't tell what it would affect. The switch itself was like the attachment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	dip switch.jpg Views:	14 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	358955
    This is an update to the MCB-E (Blue Box). The MCB-E always had a sequencer built into it with a built in delay for the gear doors. This is not ideal since some planes don't need the delay for gear doors. It depends if the plane has spring operated gear doors or servo operated gear doors. The delay is only needed for servo operated gear doors. The micro switch turn the delay on/off depending on servo operated vs spring operated gear doors. Note, there have been quite a few other updates over the years. This is the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

This is an update to the MCB-E (Blue Box). The MCB-E always had a sequencer built into it with a built in delay for the gear doors. This is not ideal since some planes don't need the delay for gear doors. It depends if the plane has spring operated gear doors or servo operated gear doors. The delay is only needed for servo operated gear doors. The micro switch turn the delay on/off depending on servo operated vs spring operated gear doors. Note, there have been quite a few other updates over the years. This is the latest.
      Aaaahhhh, that makes sense now. I noticed in some Bronco videos that there was a delay in gear actuation and expected it with mine, but there wasn't one. Thank you, thank you, for solving this mystery for us 😀

Comment

Flying the 90mm F22 with stock blue box with over 20 flights and no issue, also have about 8 freewing models with blue box and no issues with them either.
        I even added some lights to the F22 plugged into blue box with no issues. (Just my 2 cents)

Comment

! IMPORTANT
          It took me 1 hour to understand why the takeoff LEDs weren't lighting up with my Spektrum ESC. Spektrum ESCs only deliver 6 volts or 7.2 volts and Freewing Control Box MCB-E only accepts 5 volts to light the takeoff LEDs.
          I just did the test with an ESC that delivers 5 volts and it works !

Take the test, you’ll see !
          Otherwise tell me your solution,
          regards 😉​

Comment

Working...
          X