X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No my friend. It comes from the Jews. Our friends in Israel... They never used an A-10 that I can find, but it should look pretty cool....
    :P:Cool::Sun: You were of course right on the first guess, but I had to give you a hard time....

Comment

• Thanks for indulging me! That was fun....

Comment

• The pic above is just an idea. The colors are not FS color matches and the nacelles will have the scorpion on it... Hope it turns out OK!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
          Thanks for indulging me! That was fun....
          Hardway, I, too, enjoy the banter. I think your Israeli version is a great idea, I am certain it will be a beautiful thing. מצפה לתמונות! הטוב ביותר, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• A-10... the perfect plane for the Gibborim.

Comment

• Hardway, that's going to be a very cool scheme!! Can't wait to see her :Cool:

Comment

• Billy Bishop themed Nieuport 17. Thanks Callie Graphics!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kedennis View Post
                    Billy Bishop themed Nieuport 17. Thanks Callie Graphics!
                    Kedennis, Beautiful Nieuport 17. Like the WW I aircraft. Best, Elbee

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Kedennis View Post
                      Billy Bishop themed Nieuport 17. Thanks Callie Graphics!
                      That's nice! Is it a VK?

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

That's nice! Is it a VK?
                        EA-6B Geek, WOW, great to know there are still modelers that remember the VK kits. Tough to build, as I recall though great looking. Best, LB
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I have a 90%+ complete Proctor/VK 1/6 Sopwith Camel and the 1/6 Fokker Dr1 unopened box.
                          I didn't think the Camel was all that hard to build.
                          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• So I feel like I'm hijacking the thread here, but yes LB, I remember all those VK kits. I actually have a few myself in the que. A Navajo, a Cherokee Babe, and a Camel. Can't seem to get to them because I'm having so much fun with these foamy jets!
                            Just for good measure, Callie Rocks!

Comment

• Force RC P51 modeled after Captain Yeager's ride, thanks Callie.

Comment

• Hey Cap! Your Mustang is "Top Notch", Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks, Mr. Yeager is one of my heros. It looks as good as it flies.

Comment

• Thanks to Callie, and some Oracal vinyl, my HK Sky Sword doesn't look so cartoonish. Or, maybe it does, but at least it doesn't look like the others at the flying field;-)

Comment

• Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it a lot!!

Comment

• Wow, that sward looks great, thats the bigger one ? Do you like how it flys ? Nice work there
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Looks great, I like it! It has an X-35 vibe to it with the blue and white. With a yellow stripe on the tail it would remind me more fully of one of NASA's chase planes. But either way, I like your imagination. Hope it flies as good as it looks!
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X