X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twowingtj outstanding looking Bipe! I see you have an APC prop on it (I think?). Not sure what size you're using, but on my 60" Beast Bi-Plane, I switched from an APC prop to an Xoar Beechwood Electric Prop and love it. The wood also makes it look a bit more realistic. I'm using either a 17X7 (which is not available in the US, although I got Xoar in China to send me some from there after contacting them directly-amazing customer service) or a 17X8 which was available in the states at a number of different places (Chief Aircraft/Bob's Hobby/Just Props/etc). I've gone to Xoar on my P2 BiPlane as well and all 5 of my Extreme Flight 60" 3D planes. Their balance is almost perfect from the shop and only require a minor fine tuning if at all. They also come in white paint/red tips if you're so inclined, which might work on the Bucker Jungmeister. Just a thought.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_155030.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	330110Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_155117.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	330111Click image for larger version

Name:	20211117_155136.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	330112

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      Thanks to Callie for all of the graphics for the Alex Papana 1936 Olympic scheme Bucker Jungmeister.
      TW, wow and double wow! Truly outstanding Jungmeister. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hi Callie,
        Just found out about this . Here's some of the stuff you've done for me. Thanx again, you're the BEST !!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0043 (2).JPG Views:	11 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	330176

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0053.JPG Views:	10 Size:	71.9 KB ID:	330177​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0149.JPG Views:	11 Size:	132.9 KB ID:	330178

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0205 (2).JPG Views:	11 Size:	101.0 KB ID:	330179
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hugh Wiedman Thanks. I do use Xoars on some of my birds. Nice props. I may switch it over at some point.

Elbee Thanks!

Comment

• Hi everyone. I've just complete restoring the F/A 18 Blue Angels. The jet was not mine but i pick it up (trash) after the pilot crashed it and broke into pieces. Took it home and start to restore everything. Decided to apply the fibre glass and repainted it. From Blue Angels, she is now Grey Ghost 🤣. I am now converting it to turbine. You may also check out the video on youtube https://youtu.be/L-c35Rzu4Vs
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Callie ,
              Here's the latest one. Is it just me or do you guys feel a little sad after all the graphics are applied?
              I enjoy putting them on so much I feel a little sad when it's done. Weird.
              Anyhow, thanks so much for your fine work. More to come ................. joe h.

Name:	IMG_0240.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	330782
              H

Name:	IMG_0241.JPG
Views:	571
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	330781

Name:	IMG_0238.JPG
Views:	581
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	330780

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Callies work, its hard to find such expertise and such a large range of options here in the UK. Here is my FMS 1400mm Pitts, a really great plane but seems like everyone's got one!! So needed to change the scheme with Callies help. Brilliant options, fantastic quality and fast service 👌 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211003_090718.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	339991Click image for larger version

Name:	20211003_090634.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	339990
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Simjet-uk View Post
                  I'm a big fan of Callies work, its hard to find such expertise and such a large range of options here in the UK. Here is my FMS 1400mm Pitts, a really great plane but seems like everyone's got one!! So needed to change the scheme with Callies help. Brilliant options, fantastic quality and fast service 👌]
                  SJ, Very nicely done, Sir. Great work; kudos to each of you. Best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Nice looking Corsair and Pitts. Thanks for sharing.
                    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pappy 883 View Post
                      Hi Callie ,
                      Here's the latest one. Is it just me or do you guys feel a little sad after all the graphics are applied?
                      I enjoy putting them on so much I feel a little sad when it's done. Weird.
                      Anyhow, thanks so much for your fine work. More to come ................. joe h.

Name:	IMG_0240.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	330782
                      H

Name:	IMG_0241.JPG
Views:	571
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	330781

Name:	IMG_0238.JPG
Views:	581
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	330780
                      I just put decals on the rebuilt Bearcat, used a set from the last Bearcat I bought last Spring. When applying the set to the last Bearcat, I noticed that they didn't stick worth a damn and fought them every step of the way. Used the CAF sheet from the same kit on the rebuilt B.C. and again, there was no stick to the decals so they were a challenge. Don't know if anyone else has a solution, but it seems that the older the sheets are the less likely they are to stick. Afterwards I coated them with Minwax to seal them onto the fuse. It's also a pretty good indicator of how long the kit sat in the Warehouse.

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Just giving credit - thanks Callie!

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                          Just giving credit - thanks Callie!
                          F22, justified and credit to you as well. She is a beauty. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Here is my Tribute to Bob Odegaard and F2G #74 it's been almost 10 years since; I think it's time to honor him and his historic Corsair.
                            There is a excellent 5 part article by Rodney J. Williams about this plane The Saga of the F2G Corsair #74 Air Racer - Part 1: F2G-GAC AKRON | Large Scale Planes .
                            Callie's graphics. I painted the striping, modified Fliteline fuselage into F2G , and refitted main gear from the FMS 1700.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0338.JPG Views:	0 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	341367
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0339.JPG Views:	0 Size:	138.9 KB ID:	341368

Comment

• Pappy, that is more than awesome, that my friend is KICK ASS!!
                              Beautiful, way to go!!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Pappy 883 I concur whole heartedly with Grossman56 that is one outstanding Corsair, unique and just a beautiful job. Wish it were Mine! I love what you did with the intake on the top of the battery hatch and the relocation of the engine cowls and exhaust pipes. I also see you're using a 4 blade prop instead of the stock 3 blade. How's that working out and what prop did you use? The FL Corsair is so substantially powered, I'll bet it still flies great with the 4 blade (unlike the V1-V100 of the FMS 1700 mm Dog!!!).
                                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pappy 883 View Post
                                  Here is my Tribute to Bob Odegaard and F2G #74...
                                  Beautiful work, Pappy. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks so much! and thanx to Callie for her work too !
                                    It means a lot coming from you guys. The paint is not even dry yet so still much work to do. I have to make the air intake extension, etc. etc. Right now, I can't get the gear to sync with the gear doors. I wanted to change the wing intakes to look like the real F2G and I want to change the dummy radial, to look more like the P&W 4360, frankly I'm spent just doing the modifications to the fuselage was much harder than I thought. I have one FMS 4 blade prop for 3 Corsairs (3 sets on back order for 6 months) so the silver one in the pictures is not scale and has not been tested. The motor has upgraded to the 390kv and will have a sound system too......... joe h.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0350.JPG Views:	0 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	341434
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0347.JPG Views:	0 Size:	148.4 KB ID:	341435Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0349.JPG Views:	0 Size:	135.0 KB ID:	341436

Comment

• Excellent plane, Pappy. I was devastated when Bob and Race74 left us. At least I got to see them fly at Reno before Jimmy crashed. He started in the outside lane and if I remember correctly, passed everyone in Thursday's Silver Heat. The plane was fast. But then, what F2G wasn't?! Always loved them as I was born and raised just a few miles down the road from where they were built.
                                      Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• Originally posted by nuts-n-volts View Post
                                        Excellent plane, Pappy. I was devastated when Bob and Race74 left us. At least I got to see them fly at Reno before Jimmy crashed. He started in the outside lane and if I remember correctly, passed everyone in Thursday's Silver Heat. The plane was fast. But then, what F2G wasn't?! Always loved them as I was born and raised just a few miles down the road from where they were built.
                                        Thank you Nuts,
                                        I just want people to know about this very rare, special Corsair. it's early racing career cut short only to sit for 40 YEARS in a scrapyard (thanks to Walter Soplata for saving it) and to Bob Odegaard for restoring not one but 2 out only 3 left in existence.
                                        Truly a remarkable story .

Click image for larger version  Name:	0000010223.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.9 KB ID:	341458
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	925-55.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.4 KB ID:	341459
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	goodyear-f2g-2-corsair-n5577n-race-74-cactus-fly-in-march-3-2012-brian-lockett.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	341460Click image for larger version  Name:	904-21.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.6 KB ID:	341457
                                        Last edited by Pappy 883; Apr 4, 2022, 07:21 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Gina.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	361194

FW Eurofighter in RAF Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary livery.

Name:	IMG_2859.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	361193

Comment

Working...
                                          X