X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Freewing F-16 90mm with Callie Graphics.
    Pat

Comment

here is my Freewing 1700mm A-10. Thanks to Callie Graphics, she is one of a kind and all mine. I just can't get that Elton John song out of my head when flying :-)
      Brent

Comment

Here is my Eleven Hobby P-51, redetailed as Michelle Marie, the plane that my friend's father flew in the war.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5302.JPG
Views:	537
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	81105
        ---
        Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
          Here is my Eleven Hobby P-51, redetailed as Michelle Marie, the plane that my friend's father flew in the war.
          Very nice, got to love the service Callie provides.
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I had to personalize my big L-4 ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170612_145418000_iOS.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	81109

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Thanks go to Callie for rounding out the decals for my A-10!
              Pat

Comment

Nice, Pat. Love the Davis-Monthan markings! I grew up in Tucson. Our house was right on the approach path. I was there when they transitioned from the A-7's to the A-10's. That's where I fell in love with the Warthogs. :Cool:

Comment

I was there in 89-90 training on the EC-130H. Used to sit at the corner of Alvernon and Aviation Pkwy and watch them come in.
                  Pat

Comment

Cool. That would be a good spot.

Comment

Thanks for posting your completed models guys, they all look awesome!

I have a favor to ask! As most of you might know by now, we have updated our website with a whole new look and added hundreds of new schemes. What we want to do is add a photo with each of our stock schemes, showcasing your workman ship with our graphics. If you've bought a stock/scale scheme in the past and have a photo of it applied to your model we would love to include it on our product pages. Check out the site at www.callie-graphics.com to see which products are missing a photo to go along with the artwork. If you'd like me to include a picture of your completed model, feel free to send it to me via email at info@callie-graphics.com

Thanks as always guys, you're the best customers a gal could ask for! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                        Thanks for posting your completed models guys, they all look awesome!

I have a favor to ask! As most of you might know by now, we have updated our website with a whole new look and added hundreds of new schemes. What we want to do is add a photo with each of our stock schemes, showcasing your workman ship with our graphics. If you've bought a stock/scale scheme in the past and have a photo of it applied to your model we would love to include it on our product pages. Check out the site at www.callie-graphics.com to see which products are missing a photo to go along with the artwork. If you'd like me to include a picture of your completed model, feel free to send it to me via email at info@callie-graphics.com

Thanks as always guys, you're the best customers a gal could ask for! :)
                        Thanks for featuring my Corsair and B-17 :)
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

You bet TiredIron! They both look awesome!

Comment

Callie
                            Thanks for all help over the years with great graphics for my planes. Here is my A-10.
                            John

Comment

Looks great! I love all these different schemes guys are putting on their Hawgs!
                              Pat

Comment

Here's Callie's NAS Olathe kit. This is an Eflite 1.2m F4U-4 Corsair PNP repainted from the Blue/Green Marine training livery.
                                Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

My fathers U-6 from Vietnam (FMS 2000mm beaver) Thanks Callie, my father couldn't believe it was model!
                                  Models current and qualified on!: Freewing; 90mm F-16, 80mm Mig-21, A-4, F-14, F-5, L-39, P-51 / Flexinnovation flexjet / HSD; 105mm F-16 / Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, B-24 / FMS; P-40b, F4U Corsair, Beaver (painted as an Army U-6), /Eflite; Carbon Z T-28, V900, P2 Prometheus, Pitts S1, umx Pitts, Champ, umx B-17, and a bunch of other small bits and bobs from hobbyking.

Comment

Originally posted by racerx600rr View Post
                                    My fathers U-6 from Vietnam (FMS 2000mm beaver) Thanks Callie, my father couldn't believe it was model!
                                    That turned out awesome!!
                                    Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

Originally posted by spec450 View Post

That turned out awesome!!
                                      Thank you very much!
                                      Models current and qualified on!: Freewing; 90mm F-16, 80mm Mig-21, A-4, F-14, F-5, L-39, P-51 / Flexinnovation flexjet / HSD; 105mm F-16 / Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, B-24 / FMS; P-40b, F4U Corsair, Beaver (painted as an Army U-6), /Eflite; Carbon Z T-28, V900, P2 Prometheus, Pitts S1, umx Pitts, Champ, umx B-17, and a bunch of other small bits and bobs from hobbyking.

Comment

I thought I'd posted this, but I may be having an OGM (Old Guy Moment) This is another of Callies great decal sets, thanks so much for the outstanding work you do. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9683.JPG
Views:	480
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	89995
                                        Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• A snippet of the review I wrote up on the new Flightline 1600mm Spitfire. I am completely happy with Callie's graphics and the way this turned out.

I knew when I ordered the plane that I wanted to do something different with it, almost every spitfire you see has the British Roundels on in which make sense since it was a British fighter but I wanted something to set my plane apart from the others. I looked at what Callie Graphics had for the Spitfire and found one with U.S. markings which is what I wanted. I started with the base graphics of Maj. Garth Jared's Eleanor; he commanded the 309th Fighter Squadron from November 9th, 1943 until his death in action on April 18th, 1944.

I asked Callie for some changes and she was happy to oblige. I changed Eleanor to Terri in honor of my wife for supporting my aviation addiction and putting up with all the planes I have. I changed Maj. Garth Jared's name to my name, I thought about giving myself a promotion to Colonel but the research I did seemed to indicate that very few above Major were flying combat missions, I did find a couple of Lt. Colonels though. I changed his two Nazi kills to three because that’s my favorite number and finally the lettering on the side of the plane. The WZ was the squadron identifier, Major Garth's plane was WZ GJ (his initials) so I changed the GJ to DK (my initials). My decals arrived within a few days and looked great; Callie puts out a quality product, if you're interested her website is www.callie-graphics.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X