Name:	IMG_4272.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	184865Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4273.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	184866
      See our newest member, the nine year old with his dad, looped his Apprentice 5 times in a row today, ahh to be young and have it all to look forward to!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4277.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	184867Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4278.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	184868Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4279.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	184869Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4281.JPG
Views:	542
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	184870Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4285.JPG
Views:	515
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	184871Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4289.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	184872

A great day with the temp near 50 and the winds weak to none.

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Thanks to Motion RC for a great EDF and Bunker 27 for the matching high quality shirt!! https://www.bunker27.com/collections...ts/f-22-raptor (No, not sponsored, just a happy customer!!!!) ;):Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Nice shot!

Took out my 2.6M ASW-28 and FL P-51 today...Gorgeous weather!

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Looks like it, we had a good day here as well. My son and i got a lot of flying in, the 64in edge, pt17, Cessna and the apprentice. Lots of fun, an and i flew around with my race quad

Comment

• It has been a long wet winter here in WV, and it seems to be hanging on just as long as it can, but the temps were mild today and the wind light, so I took something simple to the field, the FMS Cub. Somedays, slow and lazy is just right.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                Looks like it, we had a good day here as well. My son and i got a lot of flying in, the 64in edge, pt17, Cessna and the apprentice. Lots of fun, an and i flew around with my race quad
                Get sum!!!! Glad you are doing well Bro!!! Long Live Texas!!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Thought this was a cool shot of my L-39 as I was taxing back towards me after a flight, great flyer.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Today was a vacation day off for me, nice and sunny 70 degree weather so I took advantage of it.:)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Get sum!!!! Glad you are doing well Bro!!! Long Live Texas!!!! :Cool::Cool:
                      Talking about coming to grapevine April 20, and staying about a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        Talking about coming to grapevine April 20, and staying about a week.
                        We will have to fly a bit and have a cold beer or three!!! :P

Comment

• Felt like a Cub kinda day

Comment

• Got some stick time in with Woodstock this afternoon... as well as some sundown flights yesterday evening. All went well, although feeling a bit sun burnt tonight... :Sweating:
                            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• I flew my Pandora in my back field today after work almost no wind :)

Comment

• I piloted the maiden flight of my B-24 Liberator today.
                                There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Finally .. A warm day around here and some snow melt ! The Votec 322 outta the barn !!!

Comment

• Back on her feet I took out my FL F4U-1D Corsair for a windy, dusk sortie.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I took the little Cub to fly after work but the winds made that impossible and Also wound up finishing late trying to wrap up some presentations. However I
                                      could not pass up the chance to get a picture of her on the ramp outside our back door. So while she did not get to fly, she’s definitely made the day!Click image for larger version  Name:	554D4BAA-4BAD-40FC-B3F3-D923C9C317EA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	214.6 KB ID:	185426

Comment

• A wonderful day at the Thunderbirds field in Fort Worth Texas! Flew my favorite three jets. The winds picked up to about 15M/h which made the landings fantastic. The F-16 just got an EDF upgrade to the new FW 6s unit making the perfect jet even better!

Comment

• After the maiden flight of my B24, I few this jewel. The last time I flew her it was March 19, 2016!! I was going to sell her and then decided to add the wing walker option. I don't recall anything of how the concept came about. 17mph wind with gusts made it a bit more challenging than I would have liked. It's all good though now that she's safe at home. LOL!

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

Working...
                                          X