• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	AvantiS.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	169708
    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Name:	VTOL.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	169711
      BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Name:	A10 Worthog.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	169713

Comment

• My Tcat after repaint

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
            My Tcat after repaint
            Nice! Very clean look:Cool:

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	E082FCDE-972B-40DF-A62B-25DBD7007881.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	177416Click image for larger version  Name:	D0ED6A6F-C2F3-47CE-9923-B7E1A4F2DAB0.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	177415
              Last edited by F22trainer; Feb 7, 2019, 06:45 PM. Reason: Add text: From the Jan. 12 maiden flight.

Comment

• MiG 21 turbine converted, KingTech K-30, Home built tail pipe. 8.24 pounds dry, 9.24 pounds all up weight. The sound is awesome. F-4 is next.

Comment

• Good job Bro... Nice. I bet it flies a little more like a "jet" with that wing loading, but very cool!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk too!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool: Jerry

Comment

• Royal Australian Navy A-4. Tamiya acrylics, Callie Graphics of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by StewW View Post
                      Royal Australian Navy A-4. Tamiya acrylics, Callie Graphics of course.
                      Very nice!!! Love those colors! :Cool: Bravo!!!
                      I went back and forth over the livery to use on my RNZAF A-4, but finally decided on the greens and grays...

Comment

• I liked the green grey also, but with so many liveries out there I think no two should be the same.;) I know of at least three more Scooter schemes I plan on building. Just a great looking, easy flying jet.

Comment

Name:	DSC_3979.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	181123

Comment

• Ooo, pretty. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• HA!!! You have seen this one before!!! But thanks anyway. I had to post it next to my Aussie brother!!! ;)

Comment

• These are a couple of my faves...
                                There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• My Freewing T-45 is ready with all my 3DPUP ready and flown.

Comment

• Comment

• For the F-5N, I spent some time down in Key West, FL for a detachment with my squadron and we shared a hangar with VFC-111. All of their aircraft were different schemes, luckily, my shop was in their area and outside of our work space, They parked one of their aircraft that had this scheme. Needless to say, When I came home.. I jumped on the chance to recreate it.

As for the Mirage/KFIR "wanna-be", I made its livery in my fictitious squadron named "Garuda Squadron"

Enjoy!

Comment

• Waiting on Spring to get the A-10 back in the air.....

Comment

• Had fun on my day off today. Maidened my new Orbit. Warm winter day at Fraser Valley flying club.

Comment

Working...
                                          X