X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post

It's a R/C truck I found on amazon it has its own two channel radio. I made a towbar a long ago and it fits the nose wheel. It will get some use at NEFI!:Cool:
    ​​​​​
    Good enough, I like the idea ... :Cool:
    Straighten Up - Fly Right

Comment

• Nan's first trip to see what all this R/C stuff is about, she snapped this pic after I flew one of her favorite airplanes. (Her father was a Navy pilot and used to fly regularly with actor Robert Stack to keep him current - said her dad always remarked what a gentleman he was.)
      She had a great time and so did I, and she saw it all successfully (and not so much) flown maiden flights, crashes, 3D, giant scale jets and all.

Comment

• Comment

• Welcome to the Squawk Hammer! Nice picture and I assume you had a good maiden, but that's a Roc Hobby Waco in the picture. If you like that one then you would really like the Dynam Waco. Good flying!

Comment

• Comment

• Nicely done Imramos44! :Cool:

Comment

• CHECK MY NEW PROJECT

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                  Nicely done Imramos44! :Cool:
                  Thanks Prowler. Trying something different on my Venom. Starting with rivet detail, heres what i have done so far....

Comment

• Originally posted by GPJ View Post
                    My new 80mm A-10.....custom paint by Norine.....heavenly flier
                    That is sweet!!!

Comment

• Looks great!

Comment

• My Olive and Silver B-24 with my daughter, the best hanger crew around.
                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• The Flightline Silver and Olive B-24, with a little extra paint and decals from Callie. My daughter (Kyra) holding the planes is still flying the Apprentice, but now she has her eyes on flying these. Motion barely has enough spare parts for me, soon I'll have to add to my inventory!
                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Hey that's great, a father/daughter flight team. Good for you guys!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                              Hey that's great, a father/daughter flight team. Good for you guys!

Grossman56
                              She flies my wife's Apprentice and thinks it's a stunt plane. My wife cringes every time she goes into her acrobatics, so guess I'll have to let her fly some of mine. She's dying to fly my Yak and Beast 60. I'm having nightmares thinking about it since when she started driving, she had 3 accidents in the first two years, then totaled my car while hers was in the shop, and somehow managed to get 2 speeding tickets over 100mph while driving between Miami and school in Tallahassee at FSU. Now I know why she completes a normal 7 hour drive in under 5 hours! Think I'll let her fly the 1700mm P-51 cause that dog barely has enough speed to stay in the air.
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

She flies my wife's Apprentice and thinks it's a stunt plane. My wife cringes every time she goes into her acrobatics, so guess I'll have to let her fly some of mine. She's dying to fly my Yak and Beast 60. I'm having nightmares thinking about it since when she started driving, she had 3 accidents in the first two years, then totaled my car while hers was in the shop, and somehow managed to get 2 speeding tickets over 100mph while driving between Miami and school in Tallahassee at FSU. Now I know why she completes a normal 7 hour drive in under 5 hours! Think I'll let her fly the 1700mm P-51 cause that dog barely has enough speed to stay in the air.
                                Might want to send her out to Bondurant in Phoenix to learn how to handle that speed and get it out of her system while on the public roads. :Win::Win::Win:
                                of course you’ve got Taledega out there...

Comment

• LOLLOL
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Comment

• Pics of my FreeWing 90mm F-4 Phantom II. Thank you Callie for working with me to get the graphics just right. Motion, if you want to use them please do.

Comment

• Comment

• Decals by Callie

Comment

Working...
                                          X