RC Hobbyist KSA

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580 (2).JPG
Views:	449
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	89113
        Here's one of my favorite daughter....and the Skyhawk is pretty awesome too!! ;)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post

Here's one of my favorite daughter....and the Skyhawk is pretty awesome too!! ;)
          One lucky daughter to have a cool Dad and all the cool planes

Comment

Comment

Shots of Freewing 80mm A-10 from Motion RC. Camo'ed with brushed on acrylic.

Comment

Matt's Freewing 80mm A-10; approximating a circa-1988 WI ANG A-10 from Truax Field. :) Ready for Maiden! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattman View Post
                  I just have a blast brushing acrylics............nice job of giving the Artic Thunder camo pattern an earth tone.:Cool:
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Ever since Pilot Ryan's classic Mig-21 photo I have wanted to re-create his iconic pose. I feel the same way Ryan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170725_190127.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.9 KB ID:	89314

Comment

Why didn't we get the two of you posing towards each other @ NEFI...........LOL
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Some of my friends say I have a problem and I tell them, yes I do I don't have enough planes. I also tell them rc planes are like lays chips you can't have just one

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie View Post
                          I also tell them rc planes are like lays chips you can't have just one
                          I've heard this as well...
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Mattman View Post
                            Like the color combo. Stands out nicely.

Comment

Comment

Wife took this one today and immediately called me a nerd right after... :Sleepy:

Comment

Maidened my FlightLine Spitfire Mk IX today.
                                  She's a great flying plane. The livery is Johnnie Johnson's Mk IX, from Callie.​​
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Aviator View Post
                                    Wife took this one today and immediately called me a nerd right after... :Sleepy:
                                    ROFL LOL Dude! That plane is bigger that you! :) jk ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post

ROFL LOL Dude! That plane is bigger that you! :) jk ;)
                                      No way! I got a couple of inches on it... lol

Comment

Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post

Looks like she's board on the runwayLOL
                                        Seriously, why is there a line of plywood down the runway??
                                        The Skyhawk looks pretty cool now that I can see it's relative size in relation to Evelyn. Now, and don't tell me no one's thinking this. Time to paint her up like the Skyhawks on Top Gun and do a little F-14 vs Skyhawk combat!!
                                        HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!!
                                        (Had to be said):Sacred:

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

My custom, Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-01 17.54.20.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	92160 USAF ,A-10 THUNDERBOLT
                                          BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

Working...
                                          X