X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im very impressed with Freewing Products. some needed improvements but overall amazing scale and performance!

Comment

• A few of my favorite Motion RC birds left to right:
      The FMS P-51B was the first airplane I ever bought from Motion, as well as my first bird with retracts. 5 years later, it’s still going strong all stock, plus the MR RC sound system. Even still flying on the original battery.

Custom painted FMS 1500mm P-47 Snafu, re-powered with a scale sized varioprop. One of the nicest flying airplanes that I own, and my go-to for windy days

Roban 500 size MD500 converted to an AH-6 Little Bird. My most relaxing flier in any conditions, and just all around fun.

And my newest MRC Bird, the Freewing 90mm F-4 done up as Robin Olds’ Scat XXVII. Quickly becoming one of my new favorite jets to fly.

Comment

• my first and last paint job...didn't know squat about painting and I was just lucky to get it white at all

looks like I posted in wrong section oh well

Comment

• Hey Evan, I was hoping you might bring the F4 to Nefi, to join in on the pictures, oh well

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2793.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	140651

And a new pic of..... ME!

Name:	IMG_3346.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	140650

Grossman56

Team Gross!

Comment

• Love the weathering Dan! What is your technique for the weathering on the LE of the wings? I want to do that same effect on my Phantom...
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I just used silver paint and dabbed it on with a brush. Go light on the paint when you load the brush and dab it on. Same with the area of the wing that the pilot and mechanics would walk on and around the removable panels, all with a brush.
              A 1/2 inch old brush that has spread bristles works great for the leading edge.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Great, thanks!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	143363 Here is Terry "Do" Hickey with his Freewing 80mm A-4E Scooter. Decals by Callie Graphics.

Comment

• Who’s the old guy with the nice plane???

Originally posted by vduniec View Post

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	143363 Here is Terry "Do" Hickey with his Freewing 80mm A-4E Scooter. Decals by Callie Graphics.

Comment

• Repainted 80mm A-4 with well over 100 flights on it.
                      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• out of focus image..removed
                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Here's a walk down memory lane for some of you vets that served on carriers, like OV10, enjoy Charlie!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Very cool EA-6B off Stennis...

Comment

• All the kits of the F/A-18 in any decent size are 90mm fans with bifurcation. So my analyzing mind one day scrolling through a RC plane site spots this Haoye F-18. OK so it's a box of foam. Meant for 600 watt pusher prop and Tailerons. Can't have a prop on a JET! NO!!!! so the resulting jet is this one. 2 70mm 14 blade fans. 2600kv inrunners (1700 watt max) from Turnigy. XRP fans. Aluminum shrouds (for cooling) Having the thirst for power, and the need to balance the plane, takes 2 5s 4000mah 65 C packs. All-Up weight is 9 pounds 4 ounces. Total Fan thrust 10 pounds. Callie Graphics. sequencing gear doors. main gear articulated like the original. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180801_235950.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	146690Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180801_151347.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.8 KB ID:	146689

Comment

• Hey, that's pretty cool, good job PV, welcome to the Squawk!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• I had the whole week off didn't fly a thing...… Went to the USAF museum instead and got some great pictures that I will post here when I get them loaded on my computer.

Comment

• Here are some of the pics. Will upload some more later. Enjoy.

Comment

• Heavy fog kept my Luftwaffe grounded this morning
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• The now “discontinued” Freewing F 18.....

Comment

• At one point the RAF purchased 200 MiG 21s to augment their expensive fleet of Lightnings. This is a custom paint job with great help from Callie Graphics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X