Ox and Friend!:)

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Here is a pic of my new tow rig.

Comment

• Very cool! :Cool:

Comment

• Here kitty kitty! This is the Freewing Tomcat painted in the experimental Ferris Scheme tested on a number of aircraft in the 1970's. I always thought this scheme was so cool. It's intent is to confuse the enemy as to the orientation of the aircraft during air combat maneuvering. It wasn't adopted because it's effects were negligible and it increased detection at greater ranges. Of note, I believe it was the first implementation of the false canopy painted on the underside of the fuselage.

The right (light colored) wing completely disappears at some angles and makes the plane look as if it only has one wing when it's flying.

I haven't weathered it yet nor added the small amount of decals.

Comment

• Vduniec, I'm always drawn to your paintjobs. Well done, again! Thanks for providing a photo in the requested Pose, as well.
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks Alpha. I also have the jacket and hat that Ryan is wearing but I thought that there are only so many people that can pull that look off. ;)

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
              Vduniec, I'm always drawn to your paintjobs. Well done, again! Thanks for providing a photo in the requested Pose, as well.

Comment

• That's true, it's like Indiana Jones meets R/C, sort of....;)

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                  Here is a pic of my new tow rig.

Nice concept here, Mad B., looks good.
                  :Confused:Is the tow vehicle dialed into your receiver or is it on it's own system?:Thinking:

Just curious ...
                  Straighten Up - Fly Right

Comment

• Here’s a photo of me with my Roban 500 Apache at Helis Over Apache Pass this weekend.

Comment

• Awesome photos everyone, thank you! Just a friendly reminder, if you would like your photo to be added to your model's product page photo gallery on MotionRC.com, it needs to be submitted to me via photos "at" motionrc.com. Please refer to the first post in this thread for requirements. If you are fine with showcasing your photos here instead that's perfectly fine as well and please carry on!

:Cool:
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Awesome photos everyone, thank you! Just a friendly reminder, if you would like your photo to be added to your model's product page photo gallery on MotionRC.com, it needs to be submitted to me via photos "at" motionrc.com. Please refer to the first post in this thread for requirements. If you are fine with showcasing your photos here instead that's perfectly fine as well and please carry on!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                          Awesome photos everyone, thank you! Just a friendly reminder, if you would like your photo to be added to your model's product page photo gallery on MotionRC.com, it needs to be submitted to me via tbreda "at" motionrc.com. Please refer to the first post in this thread for requirements. If you are fine with showcasing your photos here instead that's perfectly fine as well and please carry on!

Should we use that email or the photos@motionrc.com email listed on the first page?

Comment

• St .George, Ut ( 2017 ) after a successful maiden flown by Xplaneguy

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                              Should we use that email or the photos@motionrc.com email listed on the first page?
                              Ah rats, yes photos@...I will fix. Thanks for the catch!
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Nice repaint Woody!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by mcriley2 View Post

:Devil:
                                  Nice concept here, Mad B., looks good.
                                  :Confused:Is the tow vehicle dialed into your receiver or is it own it's own system?:Thinking:

Just curious ...
                                  It's a R/C truck I found on amazon it has its own two channel radio. I made a towbar a long ago and it fits the nose wheel. It will get some use at NEFI!:Cool:
                                  ​​​​​

Comment

• Awesome paint job Woody!!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Outstanding paint job Woody!:Cool:

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Woody

Comment

• Me with my Tigercat