X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would like to start featuring our customers with their airplanes in each of our product page's photo galleries. This gives potential customers a sense of the model's relative size and a nice way to feature our customers!

We only ask that you try to match one of the two poses below the best you can. MRC swag isn't necessary but we certainly don't mind either! :)

Pose 1 is Standing, with the entire model shown wingtip to wingtip with the model tipped at the angle shown in Ryan's photo (see the first photo below). It almost forms an even "X" with the camera frame. What we want to avoid is folks holding the aircraft so it is pointed toward the camera, or at a strange angle.

Pose 2 is Kneeling, with the model on its landing gear and "tipped" up from behind (not flat on all three wheels). See Evelyn's photo below.

We will select some of the best ones to go on our website. If we do choose your photo, we'll contact you with the option of whether you want your name credited in the photo or not.

PLEASE SEND PHOTOS IN THE LANDSCAPE (wide) FORMAT NOT PORTRAIT (tall).

Please send your photos to: photos@motionrc.com

Thank you! ​​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
    Last edited by Marco Polo; Nov 13, 2018, 01:24 AM.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

We would like to start featuring our customers with their airplanes in each of our product page's photo galleries. This gives potential customers a sense of the model's relative size and a nice way to feature our customers!

We only ask that you try to match one of the two poses below the best you can. MRC swag isn't necessary but we certainly don't mind either! :)

Pose 1 is Standing, with the entire model shown wingtip to wingtip with the model tipped at the angle shown in Ryan's photo (see the first photo below). It almost forms an even "X" with the camera frame. What we want to avoid is folks holding the aircraft so it is pointed toward the camera, or at a strange angle.

Pose 2 is Kneeling, with the model on its landing gear and "tipped" up from behind (not flat on all three wheels). See Evelyn's photo below.

We will select some of the best ones to go on our website. If we do choose your photo, we'll contact you with the option of whether you want your name credited in the photo or not.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
      Last edited by Marco Polo; May 26, 2019, 02:57 AM.
      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Here's my Rebel! Fantastic edf.

Comment

Interesting Aros.. When are you going to feature as MRC's model of the month??;)LOL

Comment

I dunno, man. When Ryan is holding it, the plane looks average. When Evelyn's holding it, the plane looks gigantic.

PS, Aros, you do know that you've duplicated this thread 5 times, right?

Comment

Yep, maximizing visibility. ;)
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

OK, thought it was a glitch. :Cool:

Comment

Don't have a pic with the avainti yet

Comment

Another "EDF JetJam" in the books, but this year, not only did bring out the FW A-10/Twin 80mm EDF, I was able to bring home the Honor of "2017: Best Foam Jet" of the 4 day event, held in Elizabeth, Indiana. Can You say "Proud Hawg Owner"....? Sure, I knew you could....LOL

Comment

Me and RCJetDude (Steve) with the Hogs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170624_172219261_iOS.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	82788
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Here's some from Nefi, I have some of the guys with their planes but they should post theirs or let me know if they're good with me posting them.

Name:	IMG_0092.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	82795Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0447.JPG
Views:	375
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	82796Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0706.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	82797Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	82798
                        Grossman56 Click image for larger version

Name:	Nefi 2017 128.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	82799
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Post away Dan.... looks good. Glad you made it home safely.

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                            Me and RCJetDude (Steve) with the Hogs.

Name:	20170624_172219261_iOS.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	82788
                            I hope they're not kissing....

Comment

Back in the good ole' days ;)....I want to see a new one of these in foam with scale working gear ;)
                              Brandon Moon

Comment

Great stuff folks! Please keep in mind if you want to formally submit your photos for consideration to be added to the associated product page's photo gallery you need to submit them to: photos@motionrc.com with any permission info (to use your name or handle associated with the photo or not).

Also, please refer to the original post in this thread in regards to preferred poses although I am sure we can include some of these great alternate shots as well!
                                Thanks and keep 'em coming! :Cool:
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Emailed as well...

Name:	20170626_201922922_iOS.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	83174
                                  TiredIron Aviation
                                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Okay we have selected the A-10 photos and are now on the product page(s)...Thanks for your selections!

A-10 Thunderbolt II "Warthog" Super Scale Twin 80mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31111P Renowned by its crews and the men and women it has protected on the ground for decades, the A-10 Thunderbolt II, affectionately called the ‘Warthog’, continues to dominate the skies on CAS missions in conflict areas around the wo
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Thank you!
                                      Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
                                      That is a great photo Ryan. Love the Hat! (y)

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post

That is a great photo Ryan. Love the Hat! (y)
                                        Also, looks like that model has an oil leak, you better fix that before you fly. ;)

Comment

Okay Steve, thanks !!
                                          Here's Rcjetdude Steve Hodges A-10

Name:	Nefi 2017 893.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	83955
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X