X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the pylon and the B-13L to upgrade my Freewing Yak 130 90mm. A pylon has about 22gr of Rocket Launcher has about 45gr https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game...ocket-launcher

Comment

• Rucky, Excellent work and thank you for the link. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	A03BD0C3-B2D2-42C6-8468-92AB8982C8BE.jpeg
Views:	397
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	182578Click image for larger version

Name:	B80CEEAC-6182-4280-8E94-2BD9A1A567FD.jpeg
Views:	423
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	182577
        Maiden flight of Cherokee a few weeks ago and after my solo, Dec. 2004.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
          Rucky, Excellent work and thank you for the link. Best, LB

thank you for the praise

Comment

• Too cool F22!
            I remember doing touch and goes with a buddy in a Cherokee back in the 70's so much fun!!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
              Too cool F22!
              I remember doing touch and goes with a buddy in a Cherokee back in the 70's so much fun!!

Grossman56
              ‘Twas the beginning of my 3rd career, prior to that I did 27 yrs in Commercial Contracting - some Union time as Carpenter with a dual occupation as a Graphic Artist.
              specialized in airbrush and silkscreen, but also did a lot of trade show and museum exhibits.
              Almost wound up at NASA but Sirkorsky and McDonnell-Douglas froze hiring as I was finishing my ME Assoc. degree.Third try and I got into the Aviation career field. Cost me everything, but it worked out well.
              That’s fun flying there!

Comment

• Some of my favorites. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190318_094555.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.7 KB ID:	185050 ​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190318_094546.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	290.6 KB
ID:	185051 Evening flight on the L-39

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190317_185724.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	185052

Comment

• Some of mine in the foreground and Jeff's F22 and 3D plane as well as our newest member, just had to post it again, he's 9. Looped his Apprentice 5 times in a row on Sunday. A future force to be reckoned with!!

Name:	IMG_4273.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	185063

Name:	IMG_4279.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	185064

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Name:	20190316_183738.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	185927

Comment

• Here is my repaint using the colors for the Mod Eagle Scheme. My 8S setup from MRC arrives tomorrow. Can’t wait to see how she performs with the upgrade.

Comment

• Been wanting to do this for ages now. This is the Freewing 70mm base grey BAE Hawk and I finished it in "Yellow Squadron" livery from Ace Combat 4. (not EXACTLY the same but more or less the major details are there!)

Comment

• RCT, :Cool: Looks great, what paints did you use? Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                            RCT, :Cool: Looks great, what paints did you use? Best, LB
                            Nice!!!! Looks really cool!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Thanks! Well, I started by using Polycrylic clear matte to clear the aircraft prior to painting. Then, The yellow is Krylon ColorMax on the wingtips and bottom. After that, The grey tones are just regular Tamiya Paints. Finally, I shot the same Polycrylic Clear Matte over everything (including the weathering). The White on the nose is just Valspar Color Radiance Flat White.

Comment

• Seriously, thank you guys. This was a bit intensive on the masking side, but of course.. a labor of love! The only issue I had was trying to find some numbers for the aircraft. I ended going over to my squadron's corrosion dept and using their plotter to cut some numbers just before I left work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rucky View Post
                                  My Freewing T-45 is ready with all my 3DPUP ready and flown.
                                  Love it! Ready to rain some "Blue Death" upon some unsuspecting target range.

Comment

Name:	55861111_2047225595312770_7398123146370351104_o.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	187272Click image for larger version  Name:	55458157_2046388365396493_9111971429988958208_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	339.5 KB ID:	187271 FMS FOX 3M glider , repainted.
                                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
                                      T33, WOW, Incredible repaint. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Comment

• My FW L-39 as a L-159.

Comment

Working...
                                          X