Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a 1600 hobbyking fw 190 till it ( me) hit a tree ...... 2 days later ,, the police wanted to no why I was driving my 4wd in the bush ...... looking 4 the wings in the tree.. was my answer..... mmm...... it flew well.... but they're not flightline so if it can't b a zero. Oh boy a German 1600 me or fw190 will do ...... my f4u will sook but that's life

Comment

• 1600-1700mm F8F Rare Bear Reno Racer purple and yellow scheme on 6S power maybe 8S option would be great!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-Constellation.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	293960
        Will there ever be a Constellation?...

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockheed-Constellation.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	293960
          Will there ever be a Constellation?...
          Like the AL37, so many liveries and options.

Comment

• Speaking of what's next, where is Alpha ? Haven't seen him online here since November

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
              Speaking of what's next, where is Alpha ? Haven't seen him online here since November
              Just like Jack Ma

Comment

• Can't b a fw 190 horizon just did that ,, so it must b a zero 1600 mm

Comment

• the connie just has some sweet lines, to go big I'd like a b29, or a b1 though
                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                    the connie just has some sweet lines, to go big I'd like a b29, or a b1 though
                    Definitely! Both of those would be must have models. Just got a new painting for the living room. Just need a big B-29 to match it..

Comment

• sweeet, she is such a looker, definitely would click the buy button quick
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Like the AL37, so many liveries and options.
                        Hey Gil, I'd love to see someone make a nice affordable Lockheed Super Constellation, Big problem is the long skinny nose gear, and the (4) motors. I think virtually all the potential manufactures basically run like a banny rooster under hack when this beautiful plane is brought up. Don't look for anyone to break ranks any time soon. I'm pretty sure it would be a hand full, the real one was a bit slippery.

Comment

• I would love to see a 2.1m B-17 the B--24 is an Awesome flying bomber, and looks great, but I would still prefer to see a B-17 just my thoughts on what I would love to see next

Comment

• Hmm....interesting, the Freewing F-15 PNP and High Performance PNP are no longer showing on MotionRC’s website, only what’s remaining of ARF+ stock. Is this a sign of something to come like a twin 80-90mm F-15?

Comment

• Would still like a single 80mm F-15 in the centennial colors or Edwards colors so my old eyes could see it better.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                  Hmm....interesting, the Freewing F-15 PNP and High Performance PNP are no longer showing on MotionRC’s website, only what’s remaining of ARF+ stock. Is this a sign of something to come like a twin 80-90mm F-15?
                                  That would be awesome! But, I'm betting it's just getting the 9bl 1900kv now. The rest have gotten a new SKU# when that happened.

Comment

• 12S twin 80mm F-15 is what we need!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

That would be awesome! But, I'm betting it's just getting the 9bl 1900kv now. The rest have gotten a new SKU# when that happened.
                                      Ha-ha, very very possible. Unfortunately, it would not get me to buy the same F-15 with just a power system change. It’s a nice looking airplane with some good features (the electric airbrake was the best looking part for me), but it’s relatively heavy for its size, the battery compartment is what I consider small, and I think it’s performance isn’t adequate for my liking. They need to get their money out of that mold, so I doubt they’ll discontinue it, although still possible, but hopefully any refresh they may give the current airframe helps rejuvenate sales. I’ve been waiting for a F-14 refresh with the power system, but they brought the F-14 PNP back in stock just recently with the same old outrunner system.

If Motion RC and Freewing follow the F-14, A-10, and MiG-29 trend with the twin 80mm EDF’s for the price, a twin 80mm EDF F-15 may have potential to sell, but maybe not. I’d like to see a F-15E though to change things up a bit and differentiate it from the current single seat option they offer now.

The reason I can see Motion RC and Freewing not offer a twin 80mm EDF F-15 is that they have elected to manufacture (so far) airframes in twin EDF’s that simply cannot be performed with a single EDF (and actually look good and scale, ha-ha). The F-14, A-10, MiG-29 fit that description. This makes sense to me considering they can create other jets in a single fashion when possible to keep product costs within reason.

Comment

• Now that Motion RC and Freewing no longer have a Eurofighter offering and Motion RC has a EU warehouse, I could see a totally new Eurofighter released over the years if they think it would sell well. Maybe the Gripen could be a potential indicator of whether delta wing jets sell well to justify the creation. For non-US Delta wing jets with canards, the Gripen and Eurofighter are among my favorites. I can’t imagine a Eurofighter being released any time soon though considering the recent release of the Gripen and it already being a delta wing jet with canards.

On a separate note, I’m still waiting to see a Freewing F9F Cougar 80/90mm EDF jet. Then, a Nexa SR-71, F-117, and B-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Ha-ha, very very possible. Unfortunately, it would not get me to buy the same F-15 with just a power system change. It’s a nice looking airplane with some good features (the electric airbrake was the best looking part for me), but it’s relatively heavy for its size, the battery compartment is what I consider small, and I think it’s performance isn’t adequate for my liking. They need to get their money out of that mold, so I doubt they’ll discontinue it, although still possible, but hopefully any refresh they may give the current airframe helps rejuvenate sales. I’ve been waiting for a F-14 refresh with the power system, but they brought the F-14 PNP back in stock just recently with the same old outrunner system.

If Motion RC and Freewing follow the F-14, A-10, and MiG-29 trend with the twin 80mm EDF’s for the price, a twin 80mm EDF F-15 may have potential to sell, but maybe not. I’d like to see a F-15E though to change things up a bit and differentiate it from the current single seat option they offer now.

The reason I can see Motion RC and Freewing not offer a twin 80mm EDF F-15 is that they have elected to manufacture (so far) airframes in twin EDF’s that simply cannot be performed with a single EDF (and actually look good and scale, ha-ha). The F-14, A-10, MiG-29 fit that description. This makes sense to me considering they can create other jets in a single fashion when possible to keep product costs within reason.
                                          Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale High Performance 9-Blade 90mm EDF Jet in "Gulf Spirit" Scheme - PNP - FJ30913P Version Info: This is the High Performance version of the Freewing F-15C. This version includes a powerful 3672-1900Kv inrunner motor with 9-Blade EDF fan unit. The F-15C Eagle is arguably the world’s most su

Just the updated 9bl inrunner.

Like you, I keep waiting on an updated F14 with a newer power system. Not only is it an outrunner system, it is a very old one. Got to be the only 80mm edf power system they offer that still only needs an 80a ESC.

Comment

Working...
                                          X