X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale High Performance 9-Blade 90mm EDF Jet in "Gulf Spirit" Scheme - PNP - FJ30913P Version Info: This is the High Performance version of the Freewing F-15C. This version includes a powerful 3672-1900Kv inrunner motor with 9-Blade EDF fan unit. The F-15C Eagle is arguably the world’s most su

Just the updated 9bl inrunner.

Like you, I keep waiting on an updated F14 with a newer power system. Not only is it an outrunner system, it is a very old one. Got to be the only 80mm edf power system they offer that still only needs an 80a ESC.
    That’s a bummer, ha-ha. It was wishful thinking .

Yeah, that F-14 is in need of a new power system and a new livery. I’ll consider picking up a ARF+ in the future, repainting it, and installing a new power system if Freewing and Motion decide not to update it within the next 6 months or so.

Comment

• So pretty much everyone else has made an announcement, but so far no code word puzzle for us to play with? Come on Alpha, give us a tease

Comment

• Alpha's last post was Nov. 24/20. I hope he's OK and can see your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
          Now that Motion RC and Freewing no longer have a Eurofighter offering and Motion RC has a EU warehouse, I could see a totally new Eurofighter released over the years if they think it would sell well. Maybe the Gripen could be a potential indicator of whether delta wing jets sell well to justify the creation.
          I really want a new Freewing Eurofighter to play with.

The Gripen is cool and all, but the Eurofighter kicks its ass badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post

I really want a new Freewing Eurofighter to play with.

Ha-ha! A new Eurofighter in 90mm with today’s RC technology and all that Freewing has learned over the years would look great. I would imagine that’s in the future plans .

Comment

• Here's to wishing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post

You really don't want a "scale" EF Typhoon as it will spend more time in the hanger with "technical issues" than it will in the air!

Comment

• Ouch... you may have a point there!
                  €72k/h of maintenance cost is a bit above my budget too so I'll settle for 'semi-scale' then!

Comment

• Since alpha is AWOL 1600 zero 1600 zero i no the jets sell but ,, must be due 4 a warbird I'm sure coved has messed with us all,,,, but new release close surely

Comment

• got to mix it up, lots of jets, war birds, we are due for something different, say.... a bomber, b29,b1,Vulcan,b2 or how about a Horton, what a great time to be in this hobby
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Avro Vulcan

Come on Freewing, you dont want FMS or Eflite to bring this to market before you! Lots of customers just waiting for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2SSGQzs_cE

Strongly recommend everyone "Likes" this post so Freewing can see the level of interest

Comment

• F-100

Comment

• Originally posted by P51DPLT View Post
                            F-100
                            Already done not long ago.

Comment

• Their is only 2 single engine ww2 fighters in the motion line-up at a good size and all those jets... I love jets....... made in foam... ,, alpha has been Mia ,, but surely and I no its couple years from start to production,,, but how cool were the p51 fw190 vids just imagine a zero f4u video.... pappy just wants his revenge. ! 4 being shot down happy days b safe

Comment

• I am still in for a 2.1m B-17 Flying Fortress, to go with the B-24 Liberator

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Man View Post
                                  I am still in for a 2.1m B-17 Flying Fortress, to go with the B-24 Liberator
                                  Amen to that! So many liveries to choose from!!
                                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Alpha what do you think of a good quality, attention to detailed B17 3 meter, props that you can replace single blades, turrets that move, bombay doors that open, just like the B24 but better. I'm waiting for one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trimotor727 View Post
                                      Alpha what do you think of a good quality, attention to detailed B17 3 meter, props that you can replace single blades, turrets that move, bombay doors that open, just like the B24 but better. I'm waiting for one!!!
                                      I would go for this too We need a big B-17. I believe there are less than 7 actual B-17's that are flying to date I have a 63" but Bigger is better, and will fly much better also. Go Alpha B-17 B-17 B-17

Comment

• 3 meter B-17 FLYING FORTRESS

ALPHA nothing is out there.The ones currently flying
                                        are cheaply made. I've been looking for the last 3 years. I own 2 of the 80mm FMS A10 and the quality you guys hit it out of the ball park awesome plane. If
                                        you guys make a B-17 like you did with the 80mm A10 you will OWN the market. Their is a great deal of interest out there for a good quality B-17. Bombay doors that open, turrets that turn, props that you can replace one blade, nice sturdy landing gear, good powerful electric motors, lights that will light it up like a Christmas tree. Can you imagine the upgrades people are going to do if this existed. Come on guys show your interest. If the cost is an issue. Make a good quality shell than offer the upgrades so they can be added on later for completions. B-17 FLYING FORTRESS lets go guys let Alpha know

Comment

• 80 or 90 mm F9F Panther/ Cougar. If one were available, I'd cancel my pre-order for the FMS Rafale.
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X