You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggy-size these please: Lancaster; Catalina(with landing gear); F86D; JF2 Duck; OV10 Bronco; F105 Thunderchief; F8F Bearcat; P61 Black Widow; F22; Hawker Hunter; A29 Super Tucano.....

Comment

• No bigger than 1600mm on props, other than 4 engine bombers, and 80mm max edfs to keep things profitable for motion as more product will move.

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post
        Like I said before... twin 70 or 80 scale F-22
        What, you wouldn't want a U-2 in NASA colors, since black doesn't work?

Comment

• Originally posted by RMatteson View Post
          How about a 2000mm B-29, with working bomb bay doors, or a B-25 the same size, or as was brought up before a P-61 black widow in a 1700-2000mm span. We need some bombers to go with the B-24, what do you think???
          Dynam has a P-61. And for bombers, still want six turning and four (faux) burning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Dynam has a P-61. And for bombers, still want six turning and four (faux) burning.
            Dynam?...never heard of her...;)
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

What, you wouldn't want a U-2 in NASA colors, since black doesn't work?

Oh, because of my profile picture? I don’t actually have anything to do with the U-2. I was an extra in “Bridge of Spies” that pic is me pretending to be a crew chief from the movie. Now I’m a sensor operator on Global Hawk

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Dynam?...never heard of her...;)
                Me nether. LOL
                AMA 424553

Comment

If it's going to be a MiG, this is the one I want:
                  I agree, this one would be really super cool. Oh this is really really bad man. If I like it, it will definitely never be done. Maybe one for a scratch build.

Woody

Comment

• Freewing has done an Su-34 and a MiG-29 before. It would be nice to see these re-done and brought up to current standards. Twin 70 would be about perfect for this size.
                    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• I think that jet that I'd most like to have would be a MiG-17 or a -19, with an 80mm fan.
                      ---
                      Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                        Freewing has done an Su-34 and a MiG-29 before. It would be nice to see these re-done and brought up to current standards. Twin 70 would be about perfect for this size.
                        Maybe I missed it, but when did Freewing do a Mig-29? The only foam EDF one I know of is the LX twin 70mm.
                        Pat

Comment

• sebart mig29

Comment

• Here is a video showing the Mig-29. Apparently it was an old design with no gear. But you can definitely see where they got the Su-35 from. It would seem to me that to bring this one up to standards with gear and a nice camo paint scheme would not be so hard.

The Petrincnic(spelling is suspect) brothers just did a video on it

Comment

• I see horizon hobby came out with another boring p51... seems like same crap different day for them. also dynam did make a p61 black widow but the plane has way to many issues for motion rc to sell it.

Comment

• I’d like to see 80mm Su-27 in the Russian Knights livery. Thrust vectoring would not be required keeping the airframe simple and light

Comment

• Military History channel is running shows on the OV-10 back into battle. What an awesome plane. Thats the one I want in 2m super scale!

Comment

• Doesn't need to be more than 1600. Thats a perfect size to keep it in reach of the common pilot.

Comment

• I'd like to see an S-3 Viking or an 80mm Navy A-7 Corsair

Comment

• An FW 190 D...my dream plane...

Comment

• Dora!!! Yes....

Comment

Working...
                                          X