You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Hello Pilots, A long time ago I asked for a 2000MM Spitfire. Well, if you don't ask, then you shall never receive. I like to make it known which models I really enjoy flying or watching. I'd like to see a 1700MM Gray & White Corsair. I know FMS made one, but it wasn't as nice as FlightlineRC. That's my two cents for the day. Matt

Gotta say! I 1700 Flight-Line Corsair would ROCK!!!! :corsair
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

F-4 Phantom 80mm same power setup as A-4. An F-111 8omm would be really cool, What ever ALPHA thinks as long as it is one of these. haha I'm confident MRC will come up with another great jet

Comment

I would love a big Flightline B-29 Superfortress! Twin bomb bays, fowler flaps, and gear doors. Around 2400mm span would be awesome!! An A-26 invader would be great as well.

Comment

Great question:

Here are my wish planes:

Flightline 1700mm Flightline F4U Corsair (WWII version....please no more Korean War versions :Cool:)
          A big scale F-18 (just can't get into the Vectored Thrust version with no rudders.....c'mon man!)
          Twin EDF F4 Phantom
          F-22 Raptor (twin EDF preferred, but I'm not picky....just need a good sized F-22 - no more 64mm fixed gear jets)
          Flightline 1600mm+ P-47 Thunderbolt

Please?????? :Drooling:

I'l buy all of these in one swoop!

Thanks!

Comment

I'd like to see a "big 80" series grass capable Hawker Hunter.

Comment

I would like to see some 1000 to 1200mm WWI biplanes, Spad XIII, Nieuport 28, or a good old Sopwith Camel. My wife and kids want to see Snoopy and his scarf flying by. :0)

Comment

I'd love to see FLRC do a Corsair but that plane has been done so many times by other companies I doubt we'll see it. The reason I'd want one from FLRC is the quality and detail they bring to their planes.

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                  I'd love to see FLRC do a Corsair but that plane has been done so many times by other companies I doubt we'll see it. The reason I'd want one from FLRC is the quality and detail they bring to their planes.
                  Yep Yep. :Cool:
                  AMA 424553

Comment

A 1600 OV-10A BRONCO, with EVERYTHING
                    (no mayo)!!!!!LOL:Devil:
                    ov10ov10ov10

Comment

These are my thoughts for the jets and EDF side that would be good for a market stand point:

1) 80mm Mig-15 { to play tag with the F-86s }

2) TWIN 80mm F-4 Phantom II { to hunt down all the Mig-21s }

3) 90mm F-100 Super Saber { It's iconic and deserves it }

4) 90mm F-18 Hornet { we want a good flying plane with out the gimmics }

5) 90mm Hawker Hunter { the Dehavilland Venoms are lonely and want friends }

The following I would call for as a specialty aircraft that would have some " Cool " factor and bring a unique flare to the company product line: :Cool:

6) 90mm Panavia Tornado OR EF-111 Raven { both are so majestic in their own right }

7) TWIN 70mm Gloster Meteor { the ME262 was first in show..... it's about time to have the second come up to the stage }

8) 90mm Republic F-105 Thunder Chief { it's a Thud..... enough said }

9) 90mm Sepecat Jaguar { because it is that bad-ass }

10) TWIN 70mm OR 80mm Mig-29 { because we are tired of redesigning the other guy's kit and want one we can just fly } :)

Comment

A-37 Dragonfly
                        A-7 Corsair II
                        A-5 Vigilante
                        B-24 Liberator
                        B-29 Superfortress
                        B-57 Canberra
                        B-66 Destroyer
                        C-123 Provider
                        C-130 Hercules
                        F-4 Phantom
                        F-8 Crusader
                        F-22 Raptor
                        F-100 Super Sabre
                        F-101 Voodoo
                        F-105 Thunderchief
                        F-111 Aardvark
                        F-117 Nighthawk
                        OV-1 Mohawk
                        SR-71 Blackbird
                        T-2 Buckeye
                        U-2C Dragon Lady

Comment

Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                          A 1600 OV-10A BRONCO, with EVERYTHING
                          (no mayo)!!!!!LOL:Devil:
                          ov10ov10ov10
                          LOL :ov10 :bluetongue WHAT BOOTS SAID
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                            OV-1 Mohawk
                            I'll take that also !!!!
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                              I would love a big Flightline B-29 Superfortress! Twin bomb bays, fowler flaps, and gear doors. Around 2400mm span would be awesome!! An A-26 invader would be great as well.
                              +1 on the Fortress. Now with the A-4 and the Maurader out my bucket list is almost complete. Of course, there are never enough Skyraiders LOL.
                              Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I'll take that also !!!!
                                I thought you despised OV's LOLLOLLOL!

Comment

Mig-15
                                  Mig-17
                                  Mig-29
                                  Su-27
                                  Mig-25

F-105
                                  F-106

We have a Bear Cat already... I would love to get a scale version of Rare Bear in the white scheme!! Retracts and big 3 blade prop to match and 6s power!!
                                  Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

C-130 Hercules!!!
                                    F-4 Phantom
                                    F-100 Super saber in T-bird scheme
                                    Models current and qualified on!: Freewing; 90mm F-16, 80mm Mig-21, A-4, F-14, F-5, L-39, P-51 / Flexinnovation flexjet / HSD; 105mm F-16 / Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, B-24 / FMS; P-40b, F4U Corsair, Beaver (painted as an Army U-6), /Eflite; Carbon Z T-28, V900, P2 Prometheus, Pitts S1, umx Pitts, Champ, umx B-17, and a bunch of other small bits and bobs from hobbyking.

Comment

Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                                      Mig-15
                                      Mig-17
                                      Mig-29
                                      Su-27
                                      Mig-25

F-105
                                      F-106

We have a Bear Cat already... I would love to get a scale version of Rare Bear in the white scheme!! Retracts and big 3 blade prop to match and 6s power!!
                                      But we need a LARGE Bearcat! ;)With scale landing gear!

Comment

I'd love a nice 1400mm Cessna Skymaster, in jets I'd like an 80mm F-106 and for something really big, how about a 2000+mm C-130.
                                        Second choice, 1500mm OV-10, 90mm T-38 and a 2000+mm DC-6

Comment

Working...
                                        X