You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Vigginsis just too cool! That would be a phenomenal jet after an F4 Phantom! I've begged pleaded and borrowed my case, so all we can do is "PREY" they make one! Semper Fi people!

Comment

Since I sold my Skymaster turbine T-38, I am having T-38 withdrawal syndrome. I am hoping FMS, Freewing or Flightline would come out with a 70mm single fan 6s T-38,, it really doesn't matter who, there all great!
      My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Well, of course, everyone knows I wanted a bigger Bearcat right from the start and man I would love to see one, also an OV-10but, also , I'd like to see an ME 109E in a 1600 mm scale. The F and G models have been overdone and it would be great to see an Adolph Galland or Werner Moelners scheme ala Battle of Britian.
        As I have mentioned before, it would be amazing if you could choose the nose that you wanted to apply so it could be either a Messerschmitt or a Buchon. Talk about different.
        As far as that goes, I wonder what the demand would be for a Hurricane in a bigger scale. Another not-so-often modeled airplane.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

I would be on board for a OV-10... But we need more. JETS !!!!
          My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            Well, of course, everyone knows I wanted a bigger Bearcat right from the start and man I would love to see one, also an OV-10but, also , I'd like to see an ME 109E in a 1600 mm scale. The F and G models have been overdone and it would be great to see an Adolph Galland or Werner Moelners scheme ala Battle of Britian.
            As I have mentioned before, it would be amazing if you could choose the nose that you wanted to apply so it could be either a Messerschmitt or a Buchon. Talk about different.
            As far as that goes, I wonder what the demand would be for a Hurricane in a bigger scale. Another not-so-often modeled airplane.

Grossman56
            WAY TO GO GMAN............Keep bangin that :ov10drum ;)
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

WAY TO GO GMAN............Keep bangin that :ov10drum ;)
              Roger that!

Comment

I would love to see a big B-29 Superfortress! 2100mm+ wingspan, with full gear doors, bomb bays, and fowler flaps. Would really be a sweet stablemate for the Hobbyking 1875mm B-17.

Comment

Did someone say OV-10? Count me in!

Comment

High on my wish list would be some Flightline 1600 warbirds to go along with the Spitfire and P 38 along with some better looking scale pilots: Hurricane, P 51D, P 47, BF 109, FW 190, Hellcat, Corsair, Zero. As the P 51D and Corsair would likely be the best sellers, I'd love to see them roll out first and wait on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                      Did someone say OV-10? Count me in!
                      Had no doubt Boots..........so lets get our rubber "stamps of approval" ready for Alpha. ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Words were waiting to hear....................................
                        "Preorder sales for the 1700 OV-10 will begin tomorrow"
                        yes, the plane you've all been waiting for!! You asked and we heard so we're proud to announce............
                        Make a great Christmas announcement;)

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

I would love an OV-10. Can we have it giant scale at 80"+?? Pleeeessse. A big twin flies so nice. My guess is you would only need 25 size motors running their own 3S battery in the nacelle. I ran a 19lb Twin Otter on that setup, and it was fantastic.

Comment

How about some of the lesser modeled fighters from the fifties? The F-89 Scorpion, the F-94c starfire, the f-7 cutlass, or the F-4d skyray? Any of these would make a good companion model the Freewing F-9f panther.

Comment

Sea Dart

Spruce Goose

China Clipper

Any of the WWI bombers
                              FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

French airplanes anyone? War Thunder just added today a new French tree. So far the I have flown the D.371 and its quite a capable and fun plane to fly.

Comment

He 162 salamander 70mm. F 100 supersabre 70/80mm. The unobtainium av8 harrier.
                                  Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
                                    He 162 salamander 70mm. F 100 supersabre 70/80mm. The unobtainium av8 harrier.
                                    The F-100 Super Sabre is a cool looking jet but they are not that cool to fly for the un-experienced. Are you sure you know what you would be getting your self into?
                                    This is a great interview that was posted back in April of former F-100 Super Saber pilots that got a chance to fly the Hun again. What got my attention was what one of them said at 2:40 about how it took special skills to fly the F-100. They also mention they are super sensitive at the controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                      The F-100 Super Sabre is a cool looking jet but they are not that cool to fly for the un-experienced. Are you sure you know what you would be getting your self into?
                                      This is a great interview that was posted back in April of former F-100 Super Saber pilots that got a chance to fly the Hun again. What got my attention was what one of them said at 3:40 about how it took special skills to fly the F-100. They also mention they are super sensitive at the controls.
                                      They were mostly known for being difficult to fly if you got behind the power curve on landing, iniating the infamous "Sabre Dance" where the aircraft got to a high enough AOA that you couldn't power out of it. In RC, since you generally have more than scale power, this wouldn't be an issue. The old Flyfly 90mm F-100 was known as being one of the sweetest flying jets out there before it was discontinued. It is also one of the most popular airframes in the turbine world for the same reason.

Comment

I would like to see; (1) X-29. (2) F-16 with Forward Swept Wing. (3). F-16XL

Comment

• Actually Sabre Dance could be an issue for RC.

Get the plane in high alpha and you can starve the fan from being able to pull in adequate air to provide that > 1:1 power:weight needed to power out of it.

In RC we often shove the CG forward or twist the wings a bit to make such issues less likely.
                                          And then there's adding a big cheater hole in the belly to ensure the intake air for the EDF.
                                          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
                                          X