You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTOL F-35 or A B-1 Lancer

Comment

• MiG 25, F-84 Thunderjet, Su-25, A nice cargo plane: C-27J, An70 or An-72. C-130.

I would buy a B-29 too. If the new Meatbox is decent, then, I will get it;( probably get it no matter what as long as it is not ridiculously priced). Any of the early jets would be good really. A really big MiG-17 would also be an easy one to do. They are great EDF's due to their ducting. I would just love something that has not been done; HINT: F-84.

Comment

• I would hit that pre order button in a New York minute, if they gave us a single 90mm super scale F22 with grass ops gear !

Comment

• Grass ops is a question of wheel size vs type of grass.

What will work great on putting green smooth will likely not work on crabgrass.
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• They seem to have done a lot with Vietnam era. Maybe a F-101 or F-106 next? 90mm Delta Dart would be a lightning bolt of an aircraft
            Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Originally posted by spec450 View Post
              They seem to have done a lot with Vietnam era. Maybe a F-101 or F-106 next? 90mm Delta Dart would be a lightning bolt of an aircraft
              Now yer talkin!!

Comment

• I new Specs suggestion of a 106 would perk ya up Delta LOL
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• An 80mm F-105D Thud with retractable landing gear and lights. Also the paint scheme should be the Vietnam era paint scheme instead of the silver.

Comment

• I want an F-22 or F-35 with lights and retracts :)

Comment

• Still waiting on a 90mm F9F Panther, F9F Cougar or an F100 Super Saber... (Project Foil :Confused:) Oh the agony of it all.......

Comment

• (Project Foil :Confused:) Oh the agony of it all....... I'm;) with ya..
                        AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                          I new Specs suggestion of a 106 would perk ya up Delta LOL
                          I guess I'm a bit predictable that way ;).

Comment

• I was told at the event this weekend that the F-4 is just the start of lots of goodness to come in 2018. I wonder if I can cash in my HSA? I can claim them as "therapy planes". :)
                            Pat

Comment

• If you get approval for that? drop me a PM Pat! Hehehehe....

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                                I want an F-22 or F-35 with lights and retracts :)

I agree. The F22 needs to come out of the 64mm series line up into a large scale twin 80mm or single 90mm depending on R&D / Costs. And the F35 is in dire need of a V2 upgrade, Similar to the F16 in both 70mm & 90mm versions. And please no VTOL or Thrust Vectoring.

Comment

• The F22 wouldn't be scale without thrust vectoring.

Comment

• True Dat.

Comment

• F-18 Hornet C model, 80mm / or F-22 Raptor 80mm anything US Military!

Comment

• T33 in 80mm

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                          I was told at the event this weekend that the F-4 is just the start of lots of goodness to come in 2018. I wonder if I can cash in my HSA? I can claim them as "therapy planes". :)
                                          HSA = "Hangar Savings Account"

With all of the planes coming out I'll definitely need to start an "HSA", and aggressively make deposits in it. :f4phantom:bluehappy

Comment

Working...
                                          X