You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hangar Savings Account"

I like that! :)
    Pat

Comment

• My HSA must have a leak! I have to keep adding to it! :Confused:LOL

Comment

• I’m looking forward to a good year of new releases then!
        My HSA seems to have more withdrawals than deposits! :Confused:

Comment

• I eat y'all's HSAs for breakfast, please and thank you. :D

This will be a good year. Something for everyone, we hope! Some obvious, some surprises, some stumbles, some summits.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• My wish list for this thread

Large Scale T-33
            Large Scale Texan ii

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
              I eat y'all's HSAs for breakfast, please and thank you. :D

This will be a good year. Something for everyone, we hope! Some obvious, some surprises, some stumbles, some summits.
              Looking forward to it all Alpha. They just seem to keep getting better.:Cool:

Comment

• Still wanting that 80mm mig 15-17 :) oh and ever elusive 1600mm+ F6F And the A6M to go with it
                AMA 1102566

Comment

• Would love a big 109 to match the 1600 Spit!
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                    Still wanting that 80mm mig 15-17 :) oh and ever elusive 1600mm+ F6F And the A6M to go with it
                    The way I see it.....................Flight Line is just going to become the premier warbird provider because of FMS's complacency to step up when they had the chance.
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I hope so. FMS has failed to innovate in my book. The last plane I have from them is that 1500 p47. I wish it would have cost more and the quality been higher.
                      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                        Still wanting that 80mm mig 15-17 :) oh and ever elusive 1600mm+ F6F And the A6M to go with it
                        Agree on the Mig -15!!!
                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

The way I see it.....................Flight Line is just going to become the premier warbird provider because of FMS's complacency to step up when they had the chance.
                          Yep, they made a big mistake, IMO, when they chose Horizon to handle them. MRC was undoubtedly the better choice.

But that’s ok, we got FlightLine as a new baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Yep, they made a big mistake, IMO, when they chose Horizon to handle them. MRC was undoubtedly the better choice.

But that’s ok, we got FlightLine as a new baby!

Comment

• I know this is a long shot, but the plane I'd love Freewing release soon is the F-86D in 80mm or 90mm format. My dad absolutely loves this jet because he spent his Air Force career as an instrument tech for it. There have been a few attempts at one from companies over the years, but if Motion RC and Freewing got together on this one with the new technologies and manufacturing processes available now, I think it would be an absolute home run. Dad's getting up in the years now, and I'd love to get him on the sticks of that jets. It would mean a lot to him, I think. Just some food for thought.....:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post
                                Hello Pilots, A long time ago I asked for a 2000MM Spitfire. Well, if you don't ask, then you shall never receive. I like to make it known which models I really enjoy flying or watching. I'd like to see a 1700MM Gray & White Corsair. I know FMS made one, but it wasn't as nice as FlightlineRC. That's my two cents for the day. Matt
                                Just to go all the way back to the beginning here, I share your thoughts on the gray corsair. I couldn't find one anywhere so I airbrushed my eFlite corsair in the gray NAS Olathe Gray/Blue livery. Is anyone on board with a twin 90mm SR-71??
                                Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

Agree on the Mig -15!!!
                                  Same here! MiG-15, -17, or -19, with an 80mm fan, I'd pop on any one of them.

I've really only been back in the hobby for the last two and half years. Have been flying a lot and have become a halfway competent flyer. Freewing/FlightLine have impressed the hell out of me and they get the lion's share of my business. I have two FMS planes (1.7m Mustang and 1.4m A6M5), both picked up second hand. I like them okay. When I look at new warbirds, Freewing/Flightline seem to knock the pants off of FMS and waaaaay better than Dynam. Yesterday, a buddy of mine flew his Freewing F-5A and F-104. Dang! They were impressive. Afterburner LEDs make me smile, every time I see them. As soon as my tax refund gets here, I'll be getting the A-10, but I'm now torn between the A-10 and the F-4D. Have y'all seen the YT video of the F-4 flying with MiG-21. Fantastic!!!
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

• How about the beautiful T-2 Buckeye. Or as we lovingly called it the "Thunder Guppy". :)

Comment

• On the civilian side, a dc10 would be cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

I really like your list, except I'd swap an old school MiG-25 in place of the MiG-31. Oh and a Su-17!

Sadly I don't think I can execute the Jaguar's landing gear at a cost effective price point. But most of those others.... 'not so bad.
                                        Thanks Alpha Motion and i will be interested too by Mig 25...but i always be exciting to have a Rafale or a F1, and the main gear cinematic should be really nice like F16 and in this case, the main gear should be implemented in a jaguar and on Alpha Jet PAF too...look like similar. So the cost must be controled ?
                                        What do you thing about this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                          How about a mig 27?
                                          I like it too

Comment

Working...
                                          X