You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the V-tail would be interesting

Comment

• I'd like to see a Twin Otter. Still kicking myself for never picking up the Hangar 9 version. Those that have them - especially those that converted them to proper electric and got rid of those noisy gas engines (or worse, slimers) - swear by them

Comment

• Would love to see both a 64mm and 80mm F-100 Super sabre; F-101 Voodoo, F-84 Thunder Jet

EK~

Comment

• Originally posted by edwinkania View Post
          Would love to see both a 64mm and 80mm F-100 Super sabre; F-101 Voodoo, F-84 Thunder Jet

EK~
          Hey Ed,

Whole heartedly agree with the Super Saber. I can see where some people would like the other planes too. Just not me. I could like the Thunder Jet maybe.

Woody

Comment

• An 80mm f9f would be fine with me.

Comment

• The Hangar 9 Twin Otter was a completely awesome flying machine. Looked great in the air with the Air Force scheme. I ran it on twin Power 25s with plenty of scale power at 19 lbs AUW.

Comment

• I will say it one more time , a 90mm F-100 Super Sabre has got to be the next release.....period.

Comment

• Negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post
                    I'd like to see a Twin Otter. Still kicking myself for never picking up the Hangar 9 version. Those that have them - especially those that converted them to proper electric and got rid of those noisy gas engines (or worse, slimers) - swear by them
                    Here ya go mare. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/avios-bu...___store=en_us

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                      I will say it one more time , a 90mm F-100 Super Sabre has got to be the next release.....period.
                      As much as I would like to see an F-100 I just don't think it would sell well at the price point of a 90mm for $450 because its just not as popular as something like an F-4 Phantom.
                      I think an 80mm F-100 would be a more realistic investment on Freewings behave.
                      They could sell far more 80mm F-100 around the $300 mark than $450 for a 90mm.
                      But I bet a 90mm F-22 would sell like hotcakes just because there would be far more people that would be interested in one.

Comment

• I saw a video of a guy that did a Harrier. With today's flight controllers, it is not too hard. Maybe a 90 mm Harrier is due next?

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                          I saw a video of a guy that did a Harrier. With today's flight controllers, it is not too hard. Maybe a 90 mm Harrier is due next?
                          That Harrier is being developed by Joel Vlashof who is the same guy that has being developing an F-35B with real scale VTOL capabilities. I have been following him for a while and he stated that once the harrier is complete he has plans to make kits available for sale to the public. So hopefully MRC could help him get his jets into mas production while reducing cost.
                          A Harrier or F-35B with real VTOL capabilities would be very popular with everyone that flies of grass files.

Comment

• If the F-35 goes to market and with a reasonable market price, there will be one in my hanger for sure, I 'm not a big Harrier fan but I might could own one, looks like fun to me...................:)

Comment

• Did you guys see that Hobby King just came out with a Fat Albert C-130??? I would much rather see something like that from Freewing or FMS and then carried by Motion RC
                              Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                              I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                                Did you guys see that Hobby King just came out with a Fat Albert C-130??? I would much rather see something like that from Freewing or FMS and then carried by Motion RC
                                Can you post a link?
                                can’t find it.

Comment

• 14K views, 131 likes, 14 loves, 46 comments, 15 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from HobbyKing: We are live at HobbyKing Live in Sydney with a very special announcement!

Comment

• Any of the main warbirds that is at least 2000mm 80 inches. and I would order right now. I'm about ready to order the large Corsair from tower,and I would rather spend the money here. I have the T-28 at 1.2m and the 63 inch spitfire from motion. the planes are awesome.

Comment

• The problem with larger planes for most of us who buy electric is, storage and transport situations. For my Carbon Z T28 I not only have to pull the wings, but the whole tail unit and prop to get it in and out of my car safely. Then you have to buy extra expensive batteries on top of the 450+ price tag on a foam model. Alot of guys don't see any value in that, so with that I do understand why we really see between 16-1700mm being kinda a max wingspan we have seen for the most part, unless you go 4 engine. And I'm ok with that because if you look at my video in the tigercat thread, you will see the 1600mm tigercat flys just fine in a 15 mph crosswind as does the 1600mm P38. I do have a 90" P38 that is just hanging in my garage because I don't have any way to transport it. It's been hanging there since 2010.

Comment

• I got lucky with the batteries for my CZ T-28. I'm using RoaringTop 6S 6250s in mine, and that same battery gets used in a lot of my 80-90mm EDFs.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Indeed that's how I plan to do when I get my A10, and also the cap232 from flex innovations

Comment

Working...
                                          X