You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gbruce View Post
    S-3 Viking

Click image for larger version Name:	S-3 Vicking.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.5 KB ID:	108708

Hey MRC this one could use the 90mm F-16/F-104 retract set for the main gear...so could the A-7 come to think of it :)
    Right On :Cool:

GO NAVY Viking :)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
      Airliners/tankers are cool but just not for me.... I really want a scale F-4 with twin edfs and retracts...
      I feel the same but if there ever was to be an airliner it would be great if it could also serve double duty as an airliner and tanker.

Speaking of the F-4 someone recently shared this video of an E-flite F-4 with a drag chute. This would be a great feature for a Super Scale F4 to have. ;)

Comment

• That's awesome! A 106 with that kind of drag chute system and airbrakes would be killer!! Though I wouldn't say no to a big Phantom either!

Comment

• A heinkel He-111 would be nice. As for an edf a MiG-25 would be awesome as well. A decent Ju-52 would be a cool airframe. The S-3 viking would fly very well. I have the old Wattage kit with brushless power and it is a joy to fly with upgraded fans. I look at some of my old kits I have and it is amazing to me how much model aircraft have evolved in just the past few years. The ultimate cool for me would be a Tu-95 with contraprops.
          Last edited by DR. Joy; Dec 14, 2017, 07:15 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

• Originally posted by gbruce View Post
            A7 Corsair II ! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4410.JPG
Views:	622
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	108699

Same scale and power system as the A4 ... would be a PERFECT size
            And the cool thing is that it could use the same retract system as the F-104 and F-16... they operate the same!! I would love to see one!! Very cool plane!!
            Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
            I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
              I'm still hoping for an 80-90mm F-106, especially at the "large 80mm" class of the A-4. Never produced before in foam, and still holds the record for the fastest single engine jet. Would love to see it in 87th FIS red tail scheme or B-1B Chase colors.
              + 1 on the 106. Simple to paint, overall Air Defense Command Gray and many colorful liveries!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogo View Post
                OK, time to quit fooling around. Alpha, either come out soon with a big F4 or the dog gets it!!!
                Tom:Cool:
                No doubt! It's definitely a jet that has been in many engagements over the years! I would love to see Motion RC come out with one. As with most other companies who build RC jets, none of them have a great product line, like Freewing or FlightlineRC. Every airplane that is sold has been thoroughly tested by staff or the owners. Unfortunately I'm no longer a part of the company, but as they ask customers to give their input. I for one would like to see an F4 from the development team. Enjoy, Matt

Comment

• And not only that, but it saw service with all branches except the Army, and that opens it up to a large number of different paint schemes and decal sets. But if you do it MRC, please save me the time and trouble and do a USAF SEA version based on Col. Robin Olds' SCAT XXVII. ;)
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                    The more I look at the KC-46 the more I see a case for it as it brings a new type of aircraft to the EDF foam market. It would draw interest from those looking for something different and those mostly interested in civilian aviation alike. It would definitely attract attention at the airfield for being so unique too. I can already see many that would be installing working fuel boom and drogues to make it even more scale.

Click image for larger version Name:	KC-46 03 Re.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.3 KB ID:	108371
                    Click image for larger version Name:	KC-46 04.JPG Views:	1 Size:	159.7 KB ID:	108372
                    I'm the KC-46 Logistics Manager at Edwards AFB, CA...so I'm with you on this request. :Cool:

Comment

• I want a C-119...1700mm P-38/F7F powertrain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C119.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	108987
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Flight of the Phoenix?

Comment

• C-119 was under-rated. Quite a workhorse.

The C-82 is perhaps best known for its role in the 1964 novel, The Flight of the Phoenix, and Robert Aldrich's original 1965 film version. Based on the novel by Elleston Trevor, the story centers around a C-82A Packet operated by the fictional Arabco Oil Company.
                          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• 80mm mig 17
                            AMA 1102566

Comment

• I understand the appeal of the larger airplanes to a lot of people but hopefully they don't abandon the 1200mm series. I for one probably would not buy more than one or two planes like the Tigercat which I was fortunate enough to win because on my salary it's hard to put a $500 plane including batteries and receiver in the air. I know MRC has the sales data and knows what's selling best I'm just hoping they keep expanding the 1200 series for us that need to operate on smaller budgets. If they can keep Dynam on track to make a few more small improvements mainly on the retracts they are perfect for size and price range as well as the Flightline 1200mm series which beat Dynam and Eflite in price and quality.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	183.0 KB ID:	109000

+1 on the C-119. I had the privilege of flying my friend's scratch-built 119....and it was amazing! A great flying design and so unique.

Comment

• How about some umx size japenese and german planes to go along with the p47 and wildcat

Comment

• I'm in for a C119!

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                                      I understand the appeal of the larger airplanes to a lot of people but hopefully they don't abandon the 1200mm series. I for one probably would not buy more than one or two planes like the Tigercat which I was fortunate enough to win because on my salary it's hard to put a $500 plane including batteries and receiver in the air. I know MRC has the sales data and knows what's selling best I'm just hoping they keep expanding the 1200 series for us that need to operate on smaller budgets. If they can keep Dynam on track to make a few more small improvements mainly on the retracts they are perfect for size and price range as well as the Flightline 1200mm series which beat Dynam and Eflite in price and quality.
                                      I bought the F7F-3 Tigercat and it was the most expensive RC I have ever bought. Not sure I will ever buy a more expensive RC airplane or not.

Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                        Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	183.0 KB ID:	109000

+1 on the C-119. I had the privilege of flying my friend's scratch-built 119....and it was amazing! A great flying design and so unique.
                                        That is awesome, to me the C-119 is the "Bulldog" of airplanes.
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                          I would love a big Flightline B-29 Superfortress! Twin bomb bays, fowler flaps, and gear doors. Around 2400mm span would be awesome!! An A-26 invader would be great as well.
                                          Mike, I'm with you on the B-29 Super Fortress. I've been wanting one of those for a few years. I wonder who will it do it first? Hopefully Alpha is working on this one in the background!! It would be the King of my hangar for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X