You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200518-232907_Gallery.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	255280 How's about you reuse some of that B-24 engineering and make a Dash-7? A bird that can take of in less than 1200ft at and land in as little as 800ft weighing more that 45,000lbs deserves to be made right? A true STOL aircraft, that's not some stripped down over powered Cub! I'm a little biased as I'm one of the lucky few that still gets to fly this tough old bird. Freewing would be the only company I'd trust to get it done right!​​​​​​​

Comment

• Good evening Pilots! I think one of the most incredible aircraft that freewing needs to bring back into the industry is the Icon A5. Let's think large with a nice Pusher motor that has a nice high pitch sound. 1300mm or larger.

Comment

• I would like to see a Rockwell B-1-B Lancer 4x70-90mm. Would be a great addition to the Super Scale Series and I would be the first to pre-order. I am sure this would be in the $1000 range but it would definitely set itself apart in the EDF market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200518-232907_Gallery.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	255280 How's about you reuse some of that B-24 engineering and make a Dash-7? A bird that can take of in less than 1200ft at and land in as little as 800ft weighing more that 45,000lbs deserves to be made right? A true STOL aircraft, that's not some stripped down over powered Cub! I'm a little biased as I'm one of the lucky few that still gets to fly this tough old bird. Freewing would be the only company I'd trust to get it done right!
          Ya know I've refueled many of these. Brings back a lot of memories. I was flying a Pacer when I was servicing these things. There was an Airline called, "Air Pacific" that flew these between Bakersfield and San Francisco. They were brand new at the time. We got stuck with those guys right after the airline deregulation. Basically all the larger jets all pulled out of Bakersfield, IE United, and Hughes Air-west. Nice to see one of those, I later heard they didn't do to good because of the four engines. More fuel and more maintenance. But it was a heck of a plane for sure, and would make a nice model for sure.

Best Regards
          ​​​​​​​Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Ya know I've refueled many of these. Brings back a lot of memories. I was flying a Pacer when I was servicing these things. There was an Airline called, "Air Pacific" that flew these between Bakersfield and San Francisco. They were brand new at the time. We got stuck with those guys right after the airline deregulation. Basically all the larger jets all pulled out of Bakersfield, IE United, and Hughes Air-west. Nice to see one of those, I later heard they didn't do to good because of the four engines. More fuel and more maintenance. But it was a heck of a plane for sure, and would make a nice model for sure.

Best Regards
            Woody
            It's not fast, and the Dash 8 with only two engines that are more powerful albeit less maintenance, and with it's redesigned wing making it much faster took over the commuter market. The only saving grace for my bird has been it's STOL, it's off airport operation capabilities, and the fact that it uses the most prolific turboprop engine of all time the PT-6, making parts readily available. But our are scheduled to be retired in a few years, and that will leave only about 7 or 8 birds still operating worldwide with companies such as Air Tindy, Air Greenland, and Canada's Antarctic Survey. Every bird has it's day, end of an age for mine soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcason63 View Post
              Good evening Pilots! I think one of the most incredible aircraft that freewing needs to bring back into the industry is the Icon A5. Let's think large with a nice Pusher motor that has a nice high pitch sound. 1300mm or larger.
              PC, It a beauty for sure and would need to be at least 1400mm to do the "parachute modification". Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I would love to see a Hs 129B one of my very favorite Luftwaffe birds

Comment

• I would still like to see Motion and freewing bring a F100 to the table. I know the flex is nearly out but that wouldn't stop other manufactures releasing the same plane in a different size. 80mm for me please.
                  Re Launch and update the eurofighter please, new style lightweight 80- 90mm class.
                  More commercial airliners please, prop or jet. There are some real classics that need to be explored in the RC market especially in the foam ready to fly sector.
                  More Micro foamies too please. Sub 500mm with gyro would be great.

Comment

• I would love to see JU88 from flightline. Would be awesome

Comment

• im on phantoms side with regards fwing fline only company to do it right.... 4me its still that zero 1600 of course ..... point is crashing my f4u the internal structure wings etc is crazy good ....

Comment

• I’d love to see a KC-135 Stratotanker

Comment

• Originally posted by NoahF15 View Post
                          I’d love to see a KC-135 Stratotanker
                          N1, Welcome to "the Squawk". Have you checked out the Hobby Squawk Official Freewing AL-37 Forum? There are a couple of mods for a tanker similar to the KC-135. Might work out for you. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thank you Elbee

Comment

• New to the forums...but have been in RC for a while. Some of you might have listened to me on the allthingsthatfly podcast back in the day. Anyway, I will always above all else wish for a 1700mm Flightline Sea Fury...big and detailed and with a 12S high power option. Also a 1700mm Zero. a 1700mm Dauntless would have to be purchased immediately as well.

However, with the newer stuff....the first company to release a new B-21 would be cool.

Also, how about some 1700mm Reno Racers? Czech Mate? (obviously) :-)

I would also HAVE to buy a 1700mm DH88 Comet. (that goes without saying)

Comment

• welcome to team squark moose!!! im also up 4 a big fline zero.. beige 4me im a fan of all the ww2 single prop fighters

Comment

• djmoose Welcome to Hobby Squawk! You've got some good suggestions there.

Comment

• I would love to you to do

Freewing

80mm Blackburn Buccaneer
                                    80mm Sea Harrier FRS1 or FA2 (Doesnt need to hover just fly nice)
                                    80mm Hawker Seahawk
                                    80mm De Havilland Sea Vermont or a conversion kit for the vemon

Flightline

Junkers JU 87 Stuka with releasing bomb and provision for sound unit
                                    Hienkel HE111
                                    Fairey Swordfish 1600mm
                                    Fairey Firefly MK1 and Mk5
                                    Douglas A1 Skyraider

pretty please with cherries on top 😀😀😀

Comment

• swordfish thats the biplane that torpedoed the bismark ????

Comment

• Speaking of what is next, anyone heard anything at all as to what might be comming down the pipeline, jet? prop plane??....

Comment

• Flight Line Wish List:

2000mm B-17G
                                          1750mm B-25J
                                          1600mm P-51B
                                          1600mm A6M3 Zero (Zeke 32)

Freewing Wish List:

B1B Lancer Twin Whatever it takes
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X