You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for another bid.

2.5m B-29
    1600mm A-26, B25, or BE18
    B1

Comment

• I wish what ever they bring out that they make some nicely equipped planes in the 1000 mm to 1300mm range.I have the flightline p38 ,a great plane,but I would love it more if I did nt have to take the wings off to transport it.I have a full size f 150 and I still have to play tetrus If I want to bring more than two or three planes.1200mm wing spans can still have retracts and flaps,and fly well.
      I would love the flightline corsair,but its just too big...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobbster View Post
        I wish what ever they bring out that they make some nicely equipped planes in the 1000 mm to 1300mm range.I have the flightline p38 ,a great plane,but I would love it more if I did nt have to take the wings off to transport it.I have a full size f 150 and I still have to play tetrus If I want to bring more than two or three planes.1200mm wing spans can still have retracts and flaps,and fly well.
        I would love the flightline corsair,but its just too big...
        I hear you, but If much rather see someone develop a decent way to transport planes.

I've built cradles for my A10, and He111, but I'd much prefer a standardized system.

The bigger planes have so much more presence and honestly fly better.

Comment

• Gilatrout, have you checked out the "Standbox" storage/transport system that Esprit Models carries? I think it can only handle up to a certain size, but might be a starting point.

Comment

• It would be cool to see a forward swept wing design like SR-10, SU-47, or an X-29.

Comment

• I know this is a little out of left field.
              how about a PV2 harpoon?.
              We have one at our local airport called ATTU WARRIOR.
              I think with it's great lines that it would make a R.C. warbird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spad Driver View Post
                I know this is a little out of left field.
                how about a PV2 harpoon?.
                We have one at our local airport called ATTU WARRIOR.
                I think with it's great lines that it would make a R.C. warbird.
                So I immediately got that confused with P2V! Which was a Lockheed Neptune. I think both would be great.

Comment

• PLEASE! A 6s-powered Axis warbird! There are so many 6s foam Allied models available, but no foam adversaries for dogfights. I suggest a 190 D9 and a Zero. After that, an unusual yet beautiful Allied model I'd like to see is a Mig-3 in white.

Comment

• I’m still holding out for a 6s Zero for 2021.

Gravy

Comment

• That zero is slowly gaining momentum eventime i launch that f4.u,,,, she turns and says give me some thing to shoot at will ya ,,,, and promptly (with a sad face) goes up 4 another uneventful sortie

Comment

• C141 starlifter
                        EF111
                        SE3 Viking
                        T37

Comment

• F-20 80mm based on the F-5 with newer features from the Avanti S such as the magnetic nose.

Comment

• Twin 80 mm rafale like mig29 design

Comment

• MIRAGE 2000 90MM 1/9
                              RAFALE 2X80MM
                              A-400 M 2M
                              C-130 HERCULE
                              SR-71 2X80MM
                              B-29 2M
                              TORNADO 2X80MM

Comment

• i'll loved to see A400M with as much as can scale featured with 2 meter or above size from flightlineRc..

#flightlineRc
                                #alpha

Comment

• I'd love to have a Larger scale 1945 Boeing A75N1 (PT17) This is a beautiful airplane.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• How about an B36.

Comment

• So many to choose! I still hoping to see soon or later a massive size of the C-130 hercules or C-150 cargo !
                                      and AROS , yes on the F-117 NIGHTHAWK 90mm , uhhhhhh yes please . The only concern can be the black paint going croc ? I think looks so mean , orientation can be tricky too, but again if done in bigger scale should be fine . However, if happen, i will pre order it in a flash .

Comment

• Throwing a winter camo 1.6m 6S powered Mig 3 into the mix. We need some Ruski WW2 birds!! I'd be equally happy with an IL-2 or Yak 9 though.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrop View Post
                                          Throwing a winter camo 1.6m 6S powered Mig 3 into the mix. We need some Ruski WW2 birds!! I'd be equally happy with an IL-2 or Yak 9 though.
                                          Excellent one! No doubt. (Y)

Comment

Working...
                                          X