You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
    I would have to say a Stuka large super scale on 6S would steal my money. Then a good sound system for the canon and siren and engine motor, oh my!
    I second that!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Lochead L1011 TriStar would be one I'd go for.

DHC5 Buffalo

Douglas DC-9

Boeing 727

Boeing 747

Comment

• how about a V1 flying bomb?alot of strraight lines,no under carriage easy to build.perhaps go with an air powered engine for that v1 sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by geoff View Post
          how about a V1 flying bomb?alot of strraight lines,no under carriage easy to build.perhaps go with an air powered engine for that v1 sound?
          Actually, it's Japanese "cousin" the Ohka would probably be better because then you got a pilot in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Actually, it's Japanese "cousin" the Ohka would probably be better because then you got a pilot in there.
            There was also a manned version of the V1.

Comment

• Zeros were flying bombs at the end. !!!! And very recogniseable. May as well make something we will by

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post

There was also a manned version of the V1.
                Yes, but not as well known as the Ohka. It was featured in the movie "Operation Crossbow".

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                  Zeros were flying bombs at the end. !!!! And very recogniseable. May as well make something we will by
                  At the end of the war, pretty much anything with wings in Japan was loaded with explosives for a one-way trip. Except for bats, that was a US thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

Comment

• And now we aaalll no better

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Embraer Jet.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	280956Click image for larger version

Name:	XOJET.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	280957Click image for larger version

Name:	Gulfstream Jet.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	280958Click image for larger version

Name:	Lear Jet.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	280959
                      Maybe a Freewing twin-70mm Private jet to replace the old Dynam Turbojet. They look cool in the air and handle well. Perhaps not a favorite on the big "Wish List"; but the AL37 is a lonely jet in the "Civilian" category...

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Embraer Jet.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	280956Click image for larger version

Name:	XOJET.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	280957Click image for larger version

Name:	Gulfstream Jet.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	280958Click image for larger version

Name:	Lear Jet.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	280959
                        Maybe a Freewing twin-70mm Private jet to replace the old Dynam Turbojet. They look cool in the air and handle well. Perhaps not a favorite on the big "Wish List"; but the AL37 is a lonely jet in the "Civilian" category...
                        In this same vain, how about the HondaJet?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	OWNEPKVC3EG2LVRL2YS7NXJT7M.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	280966

Comment

• I think Alpha's been doing a little tinkering on the side with a full sized version of a plane quite a few people asked for::

A hybrid-electric powered aircraft developed by Ampaire and launched from Camarillo Airport completed the longest flight to date for an airplane employing electric propulsion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                            I think Alpha's been doing a little tinkering on the side with a full sized version of a plane quite a few people asked for::

http://www.sfvbj.com/news/2020/oct/1...rillo-airport/
                            I'd tap that, but the retracts would be quite a challenge and fixed gear just wouldn't cut it.

Comment

Name:	800px-Hawker_Hunter_F.58_ZZ191_5D4_0604_%2829920995298%29.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	281212

Comment

• How about the Avro Vulcan?

Comment

• Howdy relatively new to this forum so if some things are weird please forgive me. Anyway I have a rather unknown and super rare ww2 airplane that I would love to see made into a foam rc model I really don't care about the size. Just would love to see this awesome looking pane in rc model form.

it is none other than the HEINKEL HE100-D1 it was know for being the fastest ww2 plane at the time it it had the fighter role primarily in mind. However unfortunately it never went into production. Here is a Wikipedia link if you want more info about the full scale https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinkel_He_100

Comment

• Millerrc Welcome to Hobby Squawk! That would certainly be one that is worth modeling in either wood or foam. We need more axis planes to choose from.

Comment

Name:	Heinkel He100....png
Views:	445
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	282794
                                      I agree with Millerrc that the Heinkel He-100 could be a great addition to the German collection. I didn't know this plane existed. The big wigs in the Luftwaffe had a falling out with Ernst Heinkel about design and mechanical issues he was having with his fighter planes. The Air Ministry told him that they wanted Messerschmidt to build fighters and Heinkel to concentrate on bombers. Heinkel was angered by that decision until his death. Anyway, The He-100 would look fantastic out there in 1200mm to 1600mm EPO model running between 4S and 6S....

Comment

• Since Motion RC is bringing most, if not all, of the Black Horse line in, maybe the He-112 will be available soon. I do like the He-100 a little better though.

Comment

• I have seen that he112 from black horse it dose look pretty good but the thing i noticed about the black horse planes are they are not 100% correct as far as the shape of the plane to the full scale and unfortunately the cowl on there model is not correct and I have seen this on there gaint scale models like the zero and p-40. Back on the he 100 the only other model iv seen is plans for a kit build from Jerry bates id recommend checking his drawings out he has drawn some warbirds that also don't get a lot of notoriety. If they do make it balsa I shure hope as heck they get the shape right.

Comment

Working...
                                          X