You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about a T-6, a de Havilland Mosquito or even an SBD Dauntless? Pacific.....

Comment

• Let's get a PIAGGIOP-180!!! This would be a best seller for sure!!

Comment

• For the props, a 1600mm P51D Mustang!

And for the EFDs, a UK jet, maybe a Harrier GR7, Jaguar GR3 or Tornado GR4???!

Comment

• If you're talkin'... Props: Would love to see a 1600mm Fw-190D from Flightline with scale prop, base paint and waterslide decals so we can customize. Jets: No one has ever done an A-5 Vigilante! And yet it lends itself well to single or twin setup. Again, do it in base colors, waterslide, and let us have the choice for insignia.
          Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• I know Mustangs are ubiquitous in the hobby but I agree Adam1985 I would love a FlightLine P-51D in the 1600+mm range. I got my wish with the Corsair and I would love to see the Mustang. Then add the BF-109 and Stuka to the mix!
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
              I know Mustangs are ubiquitous in the hobby but I agree Adam1985 I would love a FlightLine P-51D in the 1600+mm range. I got my wish with the Corsair and I would love to see the Mustang. Then add the BF-109 and Stuka to the mix!
              Totally agree with you Aros, I fly the 1600mm Corsair, Spitfire and Tigercat from FlightLine. All of the more "famous ones" ( P-51, P-40, P-47, Bf-109, FW-190 or Zero) in the 1600mm range from FlightLine would be really nice to see in the future. As a twin I would say HE-219, ME-410, A-20, P-61 or B-26....

Comment

• I know it could be quite a while before seeing an updated version of a model that has already been released, and it would cost quite a bit to do because it would be a new mold.

However, I would love to have another F-86 (or Fury) 80mm or 90mm EDF jet. I'd like for it to have significantly improved ducting, more robust retracts and suspension struts, lighting system, full gear doors (especially on the nose), a battery compartment that allows for a larger capacity LiPo to be used and still achieve CG easily, an updated power system, and some additional features.

I would also still like a 80mm or 90mm EDF Cougar (maybe a Panther too, but I still prefer the Cougar). We have a T-33, which has tip tanks, and a F-104 that has them too, so my vote would go to the Cougar since it doesn't have any. LOL. My beloved 70mm, 80mm or 90mm EDF Mig-29 must be around the corner, hopefully.....Then, a Saab Gripen would be nice. Once a foam chemistry other than EPS can be created to allow for resilient black painted foam, I'd be drooling for a large SR-71, a F-117, and B-2.

That is my short list .

Comment

• Someone needs to do an I-16. Overloaded with character, and the name is just fun to say :)

Rata!

Comment

• Alpha said this is where his ideas come from, so here we go. Thinking foamy.... Warbird (Twin)....B-25 or B-26 as large as is practical. Civilian(Twin)...Cessna 310 love the lines....Jet.Military...F-86 Large as practical 6S (great flyer)....Prop civilian (Twin)...Bob Hoover's Aeromaster..........I think that is a good Christmas wish list for Papa

Comment

• The next twin needs to be a 1600mm Mk.VI Mosquito...yep, pretty sure it's a Mosquito!

Comment

• I've washed this before but I'll rinse again, since FL already has the 90 degree rotation gear for the Corsair now's a slam dunk for a 1600 Hellcat.
                        I just don't know when the expiration on my FMS version is gonna come due, please hurry Alpha
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                          I've washed this before but I'll rinse again, since FL already has the 90 degree rotation gear for the Corsair now's a slam dunk for a 1600 Hellcat.
                          I just don't know when the expiration on my FMS version is gonna come due, please hurry Alpha
                          Dang it Charlie, you got your Bronco. Twice! Quit picketing MRC and let the rest of us get what we want!

Comment

• Absolutely a 2000mm+ B-17 and B-25, yes please!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I really think a 1600 P51 Mustang is needed. It’s the perfect partner to the beautiful 1600mm spitfire.

Im really keen to have a large mustang and although Eflite do one, my personal opinion is that Flightline just make more realistic looking birds. The eflite planes are good but they look like toys, flightline look like scale models👍🏼

Oh and I really want a Tornado GR4!!! UK jet hasn’t been done has it??

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam1985 View Post
                                I really think a 1600 P51 Mustang is needed. It’s the perfect partner to the beautiful 1600mm spitfire.

Im really keen to have a large mustang and although Eflite do one, my personal opinion is that Flightline just make more realistic looking birds. The eflite planes are good but they look like toys, flightline look like scale models👍🏼

Oh and I really want a Tornado GR4!!! UK jet hasn’t been done has it??

I too would love a 1600mm mustang to go with my flightline 1600mm spitfire (and a de-Havilland mosquito!).
                                I might have been tempted by the E-Flite mustang, but I refuse to buy any more Horizon products as their UK customer service is lamentable.

Comment

• I love freewing's commitment to earlier generation jets.

So, a big ol' Mig 15 to sit alongside the sabre remains at the top of my wishlist... even got the Avios fresco and painted it up like a 15 (lol the filter doesn't like the NATO designation!) but it just isn't the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPJI View Post

I too would love a 1600mm mustang to go with my flightline 1600mm spitfire (and a de-Havilland mosquito!).
                                    I might have been tempted by the E-Flite mustang, but I refuse to buy any more Horizon products as their UK customer service is lamentable.
                                    + 1 on the 1600mm Mustang and follow up with FW 190 and Zero. Spitfire, Corsair and P-38 need playmates. Actually, I'd be happy if the they updated existing FL P-51D. I also was tempted by the Eflite 1500mm Mustang but couldn't get past the air show scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

Dang it Charlie, you got your Bronco. Twice! Quit picketing MRC and let the rest of us get what we want!
                                      Beeg Not if I have Alpha's attention, Better yet Beeg……..I can be like a group lobbyist but of course with the correct bribe amount
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• ov10 you need to put in a word for a 1600mm or bigger zero ty.

Comment

• I'd like to see some more delta wings, F-16XL, F-102, F-106, Rafale, Saab 35, 37, or 39, there are so many great ones to choose from.

Please bring back the Eurofighter Typhoon!

The SU-17/SU-22 would be an awesome project incorporating a delta wing with a modified version of the F-14's wing sweeping mechanism! All preferably in the 80mm to 90mm range.

Comment

Working...
                                          X