You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

That's a good option if you have a decent paved surface. Many of us fly to and from grass. Little wheels don't work for take off and make landings even worse.

Having a good launch system might even save a few friendships
    You mean when your buddy is supposed to hand launch your bird, but instead spikes it into the dirt like a football?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

You mean when your buddy is supposed to hand launch your bird, but instead spikes it into the dirt like a football?
      I had the very same thing happen to me when I had a friend hand launch my Dynam Hawksky. But it was not even his fault because the elevator was not working. Had I attempted to take off normally with the wheels the airplane would not had even taken off resulting in less damage.
      Ever since then I don't care for hand launch airplanes.

Comment

• Flightline models are superb, I've got the 1600mm Spitfire and the P-38 Lightning and they're both awesome.

Please, please, please can we have a 2000mm Flightline Avro Lancaster, one of the best, if not the best, heavy bomber of WWII.

Comment

• 80mm F-105 would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom View Post

I've seen F-15's use the tail hooks for static full burn engine runs, but never to land. Where did that happen? I figured that the landing gear and tail hooks are not built for deck style landing on an F-15.
            Well, in at least one case, an Israeli F-15 needed the tailhook for an emergency landing, though it didn't hold.

Comment

• All I can say is WOW! Thanks for sharing that remarkable video Hoomi.

Comment

• A fellow flyer and I were talking the other day about how technology has really helped the hobby. Since on board stabilization has become reliable and common, perhaps some models that may have had control issues when scaled down to affordable RC size would be less problematic now. Maybe Flightline could do a big 1800-2000mm YB-35? With any of the stabilized receivers on the market, including Admirals, it could be made into a relatively easy to fly platform.
                The contra rotating props were really neat, but I bet that would drive the cost of a model up, so they could do the late version that had standard four blade props. At that size, the wheels should be large enough to handle well kept grass.
                Anyone else think a large Flying Wing from Flightline would be cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary42 View Post
                  Flightline models are superb, I've got the 1600mm Spitfire and the P-38 Lightning and they're both awesome.

Please, please, please can we have a 2000mm Flightline Avro Lancaster, one of the best, if not the best, heavy bomber of WWII.
                  I mentioned the LANC a couple of times, but FlightLine produced the B24 Liberator which has been pointed out as being a similar match to the LANC in the "Ugly Bomber" category. The best looking bomber was/is the B17. But, it's not offered anywhere except HK which is always "Out Of Stock"....A revisited and upgraded B17 would be a "huge" deal....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Well, in at least one case, an Israeli F-15 needed the tailhook for an emergency landing, though it didn't hold.

True, watch that video many times

Comment

• I had seen that F-15 video before its good! Here is another good video about the A-10 making it back after getting hit with a SAM!

Comment

• A Tornado having 90mm would be awesome. There are hundreds of planes possible to customize!!!

Comment

• J'aimerais un beau Rafale et Mirage 2000 en 90mm.
                          Un C-130 ou B-29 en 2000cm .
                          F-117 , SR-71, B1B Lancer en 80 ou 90mm .👍🤙😉🤪

Comment

• I would like a mig29

Comment

• Welcome Jets & Wings and Ice2262! Glad you guys are here! Jerry. Greetings to you
                              Chrys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice2262 View Post
                                I would like a mig29
                                There's this one ............................ https://www.bananahobby.com/12-ch-bl...f-jet-arf.html
                                Freewing did make one for SebArt. I have two of them. They are now discontinued. I believe Freewing has destroyed the molds. Chances of them making another one is low.

Comment

• I vote for a 90mm F-105 Thunder Chief with an 8s option!

Comment

• Yep a 90mm Thunder chief is the way to go. And a 90mm F 117 or a proper sized B 2.

Comment

• Thunderchief, 80mm mig 15, f8 crusader 80/90mm.. Whatever just keep those new planes coming. There are now other options too. So we have alot to choose from now FMS Hk Eflite.. Plus 3d labs and Aerotetris make cool stuff too.

Comment

• Originally posted by cashmoneybrother View Post
                                        Thunderchief, 80mm mig 15, f8 crusader 80/90mm.. Whatever just keep those new planes coming. There are now other options too. So we have alot to choose from now FMS Hk Eflite.. Plus 3d labs and Aerotetris make cool stuff too.
                                        You know I would love one of those, seriously no pun intended. When the F-22 came out, everyone was expecting an F-100, or I say many were expecting it. F-22 is a great plane, many love it. I'm just sayin.

So we come back to a plane that is dear to my heart. The A-7 Corsair II. Awesome plane. Was a very popular model when jet hanger hobbies made it. Now no one makes it. At least that I know of.
                                        so a small group of hobby minded people decided to come up with a nick new name for this plane. and it caught on. So in the circles I run in, I see and awfully lot of would be owners wondering why no one is producing a model for this plane. But I think because of the new nick name. No one has even considered it. I don't fault MRC, they are just one modest successful organization. They can't make everything. It just surprises me that no company is making it. In my opinion it is a guaranteed winner.

But so are all of those you just mentioned. One company can't do them all.

Best Regards
                                        Woody

Comment

• F100 on 6s

Comment

Working...
                                          X