P-38 - The Ultimate EPO Lightning

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta wing jets? Avro Arrow (of course) :)

Multi engine props? Beech 18. Mosquito (B.XVI please). Lancaster. Grumman XF5F. The hardcore foam guys might like an HE-111.

Single engine props? Again, I-16 Rata. F4F Wildcat. TBM Avenger. Hawker Typhoon

Comment

• If it can't be 1600 zero. I'm in 4 the hellcat. Or wildcat. Like the look of the gear lol

Comment

• What about a big beautiful seaplane? So we've done the PBY ad nausea, and the Grumman Albatross, but what about some of the other ones? Like the Grumman Goose, or that Douglas thing? Or maybe the Mars, CL-214 Be-200 or any of the classic seaplanes that used to travel the globe? I'm burned out on military float or seaplanes. What about a good old Civilian classic. Alpha has taken a lot of risks with his choices, and pretty much, all have paid off big time. It's time to risk again. Classic Seaplane. Hell, we've done the OV-10, I ordered. Lets get a seaplane. This from a landlocked dirt sprayer.

Comment

• Have to admit, I love those big classic seaplanes... even though I have no place to fly one. Those big classic flying boats - Sunderlands, Clippers, Empire, the Emily. More practically, an amphib like the Goose or CL-2-15/415 that could appeal to us with no lake or pond to fly from.

And then there's those gorgeous 1930's era biplanes! The Hawkers, Faireys and of course the P-6E Hawk...

Comment

• I'm ready to see one of the most popular General Aviation planes used for twin engine flight training, the awesome Diamond DA42. Beautiful airplane, and it would be perfect under the Skynetic banner! Motion doesn't have enough scale GA aircraft!

Comment

• Originally posted by dam718 View Post
              I'm ready to see one of the most popular General Aviation planes used for twin engine flight training, the awesome Diamond DA42. Beautiful airplane, and it would be perfect under the Skynetic banner! Motion doesn't have enough scale GA aircraft!
              Welcome to Hobby Squawk dam718 and I agree 100%!! I would love a large scale DA42! Problem is, when I spoke to Alpha a year or two back about it he mentioned a licensing issue. I believe it's why we haven't seen many really cool civilian planes but we would need Alpha to chime in on the particulars. Who knows? Perhaps with some time gone by the manufacturers of these aircraft could relax their stance?
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• dam718, Welcome to the "Squawk" Like Aros and you, I believe there is definitely room for more civilian and vintage A/C in our hobby. Still like to see a Beechcraft Model 18. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beechcraft Model 18.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	249735
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Man I want a big B-25. The LX B-25 was the perfect size but I wouldn’t trust it as a glider let alone a $500 RC model. I’m still hoping and praying we see a 1600mm to 2000mm B-25 from Flightline in the future with a base olive drab paint job and provide multiple nose arts. I have two of the FMS B-25s and they fly excellent for such small models but the retracts are absolutely awful. If you look at the nose gear wrong it breaks and it’s only sold as a complete unit for $40 👎 anyway that would be my choice if I could pick the next Flightline model I feel a good B-25 would sell extremely well but what do I know lol.

Comment

• Agreed Merry Boozer RC ! Although I feel lucky in the two LX B-25s I owned, they were both fantastic flyers and I somehow avoided any of the well-known issues with the components and gear. I would put money down that a 2000mm+ FlightLine B-25 would be a HUGE seller. I wouldn't go anything under 2000mm for either a B-25 or a B-17. Bombers should be larger models just like the FlightLine B-24. My HK 1875mm B-17 is also a nice size and presence in the air but would love an even larger FlightLine version. I am all for diversity in models but it's time for some of these iconic classics!
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
                      Agreed Merry Boozer RC ! Although I feel lucky in the two LX B-25s I owned, they were both fantastic flyers and I somehow avoided any of the well-known issues with the components and gear. I would put money down that a 2000mm+ FlightLine B-25 would be a HUGE seller. I wouldn't go anything under 2000mm for either a B-25 or a B-17. Bombers should be larger models just like the FlightLine B-24. My HK 1875mm B-17 is also a nice size and presence in the air but would love an even larger FlightLine version. I am all for diversity in models but it's time for some of these iconic classics!
                      Agreed
                      AMA 424553

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (1).jpg
Views:	447
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	249778Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck (5).jpg
Views:	408
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	249779Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumman J2F Duck.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	249780
                        Grumman J2F Duck. Would be cool to fly a biplane off the water....An addition to the currently empty Seaplane category.....

Comment

• AirHead Absolutely , This would be a major hit in a 50" span(like the Dynam Waco was) for affordability, transportability plus a cool military factor. I WANT ONE
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Alpha Hi Alpha, Freewing has the small Lippisch but not a real flying wing, what's about a twin 70mm Horten HO-229 like the ME-262???

Name:	Horten 3.jpg
Views:	744
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	249871Click image for larger version

Name:	Horten2.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	249872

Comment

• Sweeeet, I would be all over that!
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I would love to see a BF109G 1600-1700mm at the same level of quality as the 1600mm Corsair....

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                                  I would love to see a BF109G 1600-1700mm at the same level of quality as the 1600mm Corsair....
                                  +1! (and likely +thousands)
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Jets and Wings That would be totally awesome!!! If actually been wanting to see some new 64mm for som time now. I definitely need to try the little F-22 I’ve seen it fly and looks fantastic. Love the lippisch and I’m sure that would also fly great

Comment

• if its a single engine fighter ,,, keep it 1600...!! series would b good....zero ye ye boring ... 109 wil do

Comment

• Come on... BF109G Red 7!!... You know you want it!

Name:	2e3b241023f9d26ff1a3af297c1201d3.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	250036Click image for larger version

Name:	Messerschmitt_Bf109G-4_‘red_7’_(D-FWME)_(22205771649).jpg
Views:	634
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	250037

Comment

• ​ A 1600mm P39 would be welcome in my squadron. I had a .60 size Top Flite one with a OS .60 engine and it was a very good flyer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X