Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout those STL files for the F-4. I will have a printer soon. Hot diggity dog! Any update?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
      Anyone else finding this month going by so slooooooooooow!!!LOL
      Ya some of us are getting our F-4s like me sometime in mid May. Your Killing Me Smalls!!!:f4phantom:(:saywha LOL

Comment

• Have had my head in the sand for a while. Are there two different delivery dates now for the F4? I ordered mine on the first day you could place an order, does that mean i am getting mine in April or May?

Comment

• What did you order? PNP or ARF+

Comment

• quick update - for those of you who got in on the first round of the pre-order for the 6S PNP, it will be arriving Thursday March 15th. If it arrives early enough, we'll ship them out the same day. For those of you wondering if you are in pre-order one or two, the product page would have stated this at the time you ordered. Without doing a detailed check, I'd say if you ordered a 6S PNP on or before Feb 10th, you are in pre-order 1.

We also have the first pre-order batch of ARF+ coming in the same shipment. If page said "this is the first pre-order" at the time of your order, you will be receiving an ARF+ this week.

All 8S PNP are still on target for mid May.

Comment

• KA CHOW! Awesome Tom! Thanks for the update! How about the 3DP STL files? Since I am finally getting a printer I need something to print. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                quick update - for those of you who got in on the first round of the pre-order for the 6S PNP, it will be arriving Thursday March 15th. If it arrives early enough, we'll ship them out the same day. For those of you wondering if you are in pre-order one or two, the product page would have stated this at the time you ordered. Without doing a detailed check, I'd say if you ordered a 6S PNP on or before Feb 10th, you are in pre-order 1.

We also have the first pre-order batch of ARF+ coming in the same shipment. If page said "this is the first pre-order" at the time of your order, you will be receiving an ARF+ this week.

Yee haw! But of course, I'll be out of town when it arrives, as usual. But glad it will be here sooner than expected!
                Pat

Comment

• Thanks Tom, makes my day. This means i maiden on the 25th

Comment

• I expect maiden videos up late March! I'll be chomping at the bit in an effort to get a sound system in, and am hoping some 90mm outrunner afterburners will be available!

Comment

• Great news, Tom! I expect a Phantom rich environment at local fields and events real soon. F-4EVER!!! :)

Comment

• Well I think I screwed up. I ordered an X8R receiver with mine back on day one. Now the X8R is out of stock.
                        Order 300134
                        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• That's a pleasant surprise. I sure won't complain about the early arrival. :Cool:
                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Congrats Guys!! Looking forward to some flight videos and reviews.

Comment

• hahahahaha see I told you my spider sense was tingling... or maybe that was athlete's foot! Anyway I told you so!
                              Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Oh man this is great news! I was in preorder batch 1. Yee haw!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                  Well I think I screwed up. I ordered an X8R receiver with mine back on day one. Now the X8R is out of stock.
                                  Order 300134
                                  If you order and paid for an X8R when you ordered the plane, it has been accounted for and set aside for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                                    quick update - for those of you who got in on the first round of the pre-order for the 6S PNP, it will be arriving Thursday March 15th. If it arrives early enough, we'll ship them out the same day. For those of you wondering if you are in pre-order one or two, the product page would have stated this at the time you ordered. Without doing a detailed check, I'd say if you ordered a 6S PNP on or before Feb 10th, you are in pre-order 1.

This is a fantastic surprise! Just earlier tonight I was thinking "How will it make it another month?". Now I won't have to!

Comment

• I'm definitely in the first batch as I ordered within the first 5 minutes of availability. It should arrive when I'm out of town next week, but at least I have the JF90 ready to install when it gets here, and I have the Col. Olds decals from Callie. Hoping to be able to fly next Saturday.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Holy crap, a month early?!? Not only is the Liberator still only half done, but you're going to ship it on Thursday so it shows up on Saturday Again? WHEN MY WIFE'S HOME?? :Scared:

It would sure be nice if there were some B-24 Parts in that container, too...

- signed: Mr. Ungrateful.

Comment

• Undersell, Overdeliver.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support! We're grateful to be able to deliver a month early. The long transit lines were kind to us:)
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X