Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this plane. Received it at about 7PM last night, flew it 7 times today.

I also posted a video on RCG.

Comment

• Nice flight and perfect landing! Great shots too! Looks like a sweet flyer for sure. The piloting skills don't hurt either. ;)

Comments? Would love to hear your thoughts on the model. Yes we have our guys that give plenty of info on a model's characteristics before release but nothing beats the information from our customers!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Great flying and landing!!

Comment

• What did the edf sound like?
          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Apologies gentlemen... if this was asked, Are there vids of the 8S ??
            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Collings Foundation F-4 and Scooter training available
              Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Not fair !!! Substituting a Kick ass Full scale vid!!!!

My 2 favs for sure!! Love the scooter and the lead sled!

Stiil wanna see the 8S
                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• The 8S unit won't be coming in until the 2nd group arrives in Mid-May, from what I've been told. How did I know you would have ordered the 8S ? LOL. I'm waitn' on a ARF+, so I can drop a 12 blade in it. I'll order a 9 blade/1750kv when they come in, to compare. Going to be a LONG 60 DAYS.....:(

Comment

• Sure is brother!! Jim you going to the EDF Jet Jam in Kentucky in June?

Comment

• Yes Sir....Wouldn't miss it. If all goes well, I'll have one of these camouflaged gems in the trailer with me.....OH YEAH !!!

Comment

• The fit and finish on this plane is really good, it's hard to believe what they are doing with foam planes these days.

I decided to paint the servos to match the plane so you wouldn't see them (they are black). Now that I've painted the servos I'm glad I did, it makes it look just a little bit better. I took two parts to Home Depot to have the color matched.

I'm looking forward to getting the assembly done this week, now I have to wait on the Iowa weather to calm down and give us some warmer days for flying.

Comment

• :Cool:Delivery Day here in Texas! The F-4 is on the brown truck. So is a PBY for the lake this summer. Thank you MRC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                            :Cool:Delivery Day here in Texas! The F-4 is on the brown truck. So is a PBY for the lake this summer. Thank you MRC!
                            UPS stalking in effect! LOL:Silly:What an awesome feeling to receive this bird!:)

Comment

• Hardway, looking forward to seeing your new baby at Grapevine this year!

Comment

• I will have to bring a trailer this year! Lots of new birds should be done by then!!!

Comment

• Yaaaa-hoooo! Bring'em on in Hardway!

Comment

• Update on the case of the missing Phantom: After talking to Motion, they initiated a search with UPS for the package. They are going to wait until that search completes before any further action.

Comment

• So it's really gone, Mike? That just sucks. It's rough when you get all worked up over something like this only to have it yanked away at the very last second...:Crying::Angry:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiflyer View Post
                                        Love this plane. Received it at about 7PM last night, flew it 7 times today.

I also posted a video on RCG.

https://youtu.be/7y4aorroeJA
                                        Great AoA on Finals. Well Done!
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post
                                          So it's really gone, Mike? That just sucks. It's rough when you get all worked up over something like this only to have it yanked away at the very last second...:Crying::Angry:
                                          As far as I can tell, its gone. No sign of the box, talked to neighbors, checked dumpsters around the apartment, checked in front of similarly named apartments, and no joy. Between this, and my experiences with the old LX, I'm beginning to think I just have nasty luck with F-4s. Motion says the investigation should be done in 8 days or so, so we'll see if anything is found.

Comment

Working...
                                          X