Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what did you end up ordering Bill?

Comment

Wow, the ARF + is already sold out. I decided I'd better order the PNP now before it goes out of stock. I wasn't planning on ordering this right away as it's cold and there is snow on the ground in Iowa but I don't want to miss out when flying season starts.

Comment

I agree, the sound may take a hit, especially since there is no cheater hole. No cheater is also a good thing though for us grass field guys.... we don't have to wait for the morning dew to burn-off before flying to prevent that green paste that coats the edf.

Comment

Is there a picture of the actual production plane so we can see what the real deal looks like?

Comment

My feelings are hurt, really wanted project " MOFO ". Just kidding, I am in all the way. Jumping in head first. Running to EL BANCO to get the ol DINERO. Thanks MRC.

Comment

What other color schemes are in the works?

Great looking plane by the way. Will have one next to my FW F14 for sure.

Comment

Crap, because of the snow storm didn't have time to look at email before leaving, took forever to get to work and get settled in, just looking now and it's already sold out (ARF+).

You guys might as well just shoot me, you're going to bankrupt me in short order anyway... Order 300250...

Comment

Any thoughts about using this in this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                    Why no pre-order for the 8 cell?
                    The 8S has not been manufactured yet. Freewing made as many F-4 as they possibly could before they closed for their holiday factory shutdown. The 8S will be manufactured in March since they are closed most of Feb. The 8S has a 4075-1250KV inrunner and 150A ESC.

Comment

300027, I am in!!!! :f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom:f4phantom

Comment

Originally posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
                        Is there a picture of the actual production plane so we can see what the real deal looks like?
                        Almost all of the pics shown here so far are of the actual production plane. Bajora's pics are a 100% final production plane, and so most of his shots are used as Hero shots on the website. That's what pilots will receive in terms of painting, with the decals unapplied.

Evelyn's plane that she's holding is also a final production plane, except her dad Xplaneguy touched up the seeker heads on the AIM-9s, and squinting in the pics I also believe he touched up the ejection seat pull rings inside the cockpit.

Later I'll post pictures of my custom weathered tail section, to show theme potential for our many detailers out there. I'm sure they'll set the bar much higher.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Here's a peak at our 3Dpups.

Comment

Thank you MotionRC and Freewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I ordered my 6S version today! I will order other versions when they become available!
                            This classic jet will last a long time in your inventory
                            Phantoms Phorever,
                            Tom

Comment

Hey guys, here is Pilot Ryan's build video!

Comment

AllI can say is I'm speechless! I'm getting into the discussion late and haven't had time to read this but everything I've asked for is included. We were asking for the A-10 setup with twin 80's but this setup may be just as good. I've already ordered a 6S and got in on the first batch. Was worried about not getting the 8S version due to our higher altitude (3500ft) but after watching the videos, I don't think this will be a problem. I haven't been this excited about getting a plane since my BVM PNP Cougar

Phreewing Phorever!

Comment

no twin fans? ah man i was hoping this was done right but well see...

Comment

The twin EDF prototypes we tested were beat by the single EDF prototypes in every primary category (Cost, Wing Loading, Mold Volume, Box Size/Shipping Cost, Efficiency, Top Speed, Landing Speed, Target Retail Price, etc). To feed two EDFs, we'd need oversized inlets and outlets, which destroyed the model's proportions, and also complicated fitting the main wheels inside the fuselage. For these and other reasons, a single EDF was the clear choice for me as a developer. Sometimes, "Done right" means different things when scaling down to RC.

Ryan, paint that 3DPUP and give us a shot on the tarmac!

Comment

Originally posted by ElCid View Post
                                      So excited . clicking pre order now. BTW any word on grass ops?
                                      Short, well manicured grass

Comment

Order No. 300277

"schawing"

Is there any chance the 3D printable files would be made available for customer printing ( for a cost of course)

Comment

• Not for a cost, bbaumer, the print files will be made available for FREE during the pre-order. We'll publish them later this month. :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X